Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
AFK feature?
08-11-2014, 02:53 PM
AFK feature?
Almost ALL (if not all) players have to be AFK at some point in some random match at least once in their BEO life.
Be it to unload bodily waste or do a chore for a parent, or get something to eat from the fridge, the player has to ditch the computer and go do it. To avoid annoying friends, he will probably have to quit, handing over the reigns to someone else, or waste up to three turns before returning. Neither of which is really desirable.
So my suggestion is implement an AFK feature, which TEMPORARILY gives a SELECTED, or even RANDOM PLAYER (obviously from your team) control over your egg, by hitting some button of some sort. When you return, simply press the button again to regain control over it, provided it isn't your turn (that could mess things up).

Well, what do you think? Write your thoughts in the comments.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-11-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: AFK feature?
Yes, I'd love this.
I was actually thinking about it the other day.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-11-2014, 04:35 PM
Honestly, this would be a great idea, but... it should affect your rep if you do it too much.
08-11-2014, 05:34 PM
This suggetsion is great. I'd love to see this in the game.

supported this idea.
08-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Good idea, but there will be a few problems with this.. I will give you 1 example; Let's say my team is about to lose, and I am the last one alive. I have good weapons, but I am in an angle that those weapons are hard for me to use, but I have Rayvel on my team, then obviously I would give Rayvel control so he could do some insane shots and turn the game around, wouldn't you too?

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
08-12-2014, 12:39 AM
(08-11-2014 10:03 PM)This Is Fun Wrote:  Good idea, but there will be a few problems with this.. I will give you 1 example; Let's say my team is about to lose, and I am the last one alive. I have good weapons, but I am in an angle that those weapons are hard for me to use, but I have Rayvel on my team, then obviously I would give Rayvel control so he could do some insane shots and turn the game around, wouldn't you too?

He's right, that would be sort of ...hmm unfair.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Same as when you quit, nothing that make this idea less worthy. And nobody with a minimium sense of pride would do that.
My vote is positive, especially because I may start playing again.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
08-12-2014, 04:59 AM
this should be alright if only done one turn per game. i mean if you're gonna go afk for a long time then don't you think it is better to quit? and if the afk guy turn comes again and didn't get to fire then that person should automatically get kicked out of the game.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
08-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Wow this is realy great idea i like it...