Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Optimizing the Chicken feature.
08-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Optimizing the Chicken feature.
Can you please change the code regarding chickens?

To be specific;

Change the code or add code so that people who missed their turns to NOT get the chicken to avoid people that are AFK get the chicken.
It's a guaranteed loss for the designated team and a long wait for everyone.

Make it so that members have priority over guests to get the chicken.
One teammate quitting can be frustrating enough since they can miss their current turn. But when the guest in your team gets the chicken all chances to win are thrown out the window.
There is a minimal chance of winning if the member gets the chicken as he is more experienced than the guest.

These two small implementations will save so much frustration.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-11-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Optimizing the Chicken feature.
I agree with the player that is not AFK getting the chicken. But just because your a guest, doesn't mean your worse then the member. a lot of guests are actually quite good. but a lot of them are bad because they just started.
08-11-2014, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 04:22 AM by SenSei.)
change in code is possible for 1st suggestion for AFK player or newbe who miss turns alot if he dosnt play his 1st turn control can be pass to other player in team also it can be good strategy you will not have 2 losses in 3v3.

not sure about 2nd suggestion evry-one likes chicken even guest.

08-11-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 04:49 AM by Rogeeke1.)
You guys must encounter pro guests every day I guess because most guests I meet either;

- Shoot me because they think I'm the enemy ***
- Use the chicken to also shoot at me
- Don't use the chicken because they don't know they can use it
- Walk to me controlling the chicken not knowing (or are knowing Smiley_Tongue) the consequences
- Use the weapons in an inappropriate way

Another suggestion; notify guests and new players that they control the chicken in a better way as not all players understand the English language. As well as making it clear who they have to fight. Some people don't see the association with color. It's frustrating to see 5 people yelling at someone for 15 minutes. And make it clear for them how to press ready please.

Thanks for the reactions.
08-11-2014, 04:17 PM
I guess this makes sense, in general members should be given more privileges than the guests, regardless of the general habits that each have.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-22-2014, 01:41 AM
I expected a little more support for these suggestions as they are good for a great portion of frustrations....
08-22-2014, 04:31 AM
I fought against 2 guests today in 2 matches and neither wasn't bad and 1 was quite good (if my teammate had been better we could have won but he/she was total n00b even being lvl 19).
08-22-2014, 08:16 AM
I know not all guests are bad but it's more an exception than a rule.
I think registered users should have these privileges over temporary users.