Poll: Reset Aim/ power Mode?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Reset Aim/ power Mode
07-31-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 05:26 PM by SenSei.)
Information Reset Aim/ power Mode
Reset Aim/ power Mode
idea is simple each turn your power or aim will reset to 0.

in normal settings most of the time game is based on fixed aim.
for average/newbe player if opponent is constantly moving cant shoot 100% perfect all the time
sometimes players dont pay much attention to opponents movement they missed shot with bow if player is slightly moved from his position.
mishaps happens to all so what if your power/aim reset to 0 each turn,
you will have to adjust your aim each time game will be more challenging & fun same thing like force on option but different
1v1 games are faster but in 2v2,3v3 there are constant movements of opponents so player have to be more observant when aim is reset
in some modes like jump/speed on will not make much difference mostly those who likes close combat
but in other settings this could be game changing option Smiley_Smile

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-31-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Reset Aim/ power Mode
Really good idea i suppose this just could be added to the game instead of a seeting though if you agree?

M8 i got so much swag...
07-31-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 06:58 PM by SenSei.)
thanks but i am suggesting this idea as an optional or could be added to skill mode only.
whats up with red big font? new style Smiley_XD

07-31-2014, 07:04 PM
Yes do you like it? it makes me more noticed lol !

M8 i got so much swag...
07-31-2014, 10:42 PM
this is one of those tiny details ,help game to be more close to perfection.

supported.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-31-2014, 11:44 PM
I can remember way back in BEO1 learning the game that having the ability to make fine adjustments on aim between shots helped a lot to learn how to shoot. My feeling is this option would be really bad for new players who are trying to learn to aim properly. Also as a new player it is nice if you miss slightly to the left, for example, you could just walk a little bit right to make your hit on next turn (rather than adjust aim). Looking at this from an experienced player then it doesn't really matter if aim resets, since the experienced player should be able to readjust their aim without too much problem. I wouldn't support such an option for these reasons that it hurts new players and seems to be not needed for experienced players.

Having said that it may be cool to introduce some aim confusing abilities into the game, or an aim reset weapon, or something along these lines.
08-01-2014, 03:55 AM
could be added to random mode.
08-02-2014, 09:36 PM
(07-31-2014 11:44 PM)Rayvel Wrote:  I can remember way back in BEO1 learning the game that having the ability to make fine adjustments on aim between shots helped a lot to learn how to shoot. My feeling is this option would be really bad for new players who are trying to learn to aim properly. Also as a new player it is nice if you miss slightly to the left, for example, you could just walk a little bit right to make your hit on next turn (rather than adjust aim). Looking at this from an experienced player then it doesn't really matter if aim resets, since the experienced player should be able to readjust their aim without too much problem. I wouldn't support such an option for these reasons that it hurts new players and seems to be not needed for experienced players.

Having said that it may be cool to introduce some aim confusing abilities into the game, or an aim reset weapon, or something along these lines.

Aim power invert? Low=high power high=low power. It will be easy to aim it ahah for us. But hard for others. Of course as a pro mode.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-02-2014, 10:01 PM
support ur all ideas

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
08-03-2014, 02:44 AM
thanks for replies guys
@Rayvel
i do agree on 1 point its not for everyone will be fun to have confusing abilities
@croco
aim-power invert i like it Smiley_XD