Poll: DO U THINK idea is gud for game
yea
nahh
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The Credit Game
07-29-2014, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 05:55 PM by Sam Winchester.)
Star The Credit Game
A NEW GAME MODE

WHO CAN PLAY-the one who have more than 2 credits
In dis type of games u can play matches in 1vs 1,1vs1vs1vs1 and 1vs1vs1

WHY DIS GAME MODE i want this game mode as people can earn credits on their own not start begging..
rob donkin will earn money from game mode matches and people will buy credits to play these matche

WHAT AMOUNT OF CREDITS 1 CAN PLAY FOR-1--->2 CREDIT
2---->4 CREDIT

WINNERS AND OTHERS PRIZE MONEY

for 1vs1
1)2 CREDIT MATCH----winner in 2 credit match will get 3 credits
and 1 will be back in the donkins acc.

2)4 CREDITS MATCH----winner in 4 credit match will get 6 credits
and 2 creds will be back in donkins acc.

for 1 vs 1 vs 1{only 4 credits match option available}
winner in 4 credit match will get 7 credits
runners up will get 3 credits
and 2 creds back in donkin acc.

for 1vs1vs1vs1{only 4 credits option available}
winner will get 10 credits
runner up will get 4 credits
2 runner up-1 credits
and donkins will get 1 credits

WHEN TO START
PLZ start this mode during any festival when u give 5 credits to everyone so that every one will try dis game mode too...

it will help people who ask for transfering credits
will now get chance to earn them and

it will help donkin as they will earn many money from dis and people will now try to buy credits too

i have the ideas of where to open dis game mode in lobby and all its stuff
i will tell if donkins approve it

SUPER SAM
A&D

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-29-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: The Credit Game
DUDE FIRST READ IT OUT

i m not saying anything for free credits

plzz dont judge without reading

07-29-2014, 06:23 PM
This makes no logical sense, if the prize credits aren't free then where do they come from? How do the Donkin's make any profit from this? The point of credits are in-game currency to purchase extras like weapons or shells. When I read it, all I see is another suggestion for free credits.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-29-2014, 06:50 PM
prize credits aren't free then where do they come from-- start this mode during any festival when u give 5 credits to everyone so that every one will try dis game mode too...{as the donkin give the credits so no extra money required}

Donkin's make any profit from this---for eg. take game of 1vs1

both the players would add 4,4 credits
the winner will get 6 credits and the remaining 2 credits will be go to donkin acc. as they buyed 4+4=8 credits and now only 6 is given to winner reamining aare the profit of the donkins
second thing is that if players are intrested in this mode they wil buy more credits for this

AN INTRESTING GAME WITH EVERONES PROFIT

07-29-2014, 11:40 PM
The issue with this is not only is it a form of gambling, but it's allowing for players to get (technically) infinite credits.
Let's say someone sees an upcoming event and decides to make 100 accounts, they could 1v1 themselves and transfer them over.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
07-30-2014, 12:56 AM
suggestion for mageg--no invite frnd option in dis typ of game

07-30-2014, 03:25 AM
Sam, you yourself have just said that the Donkins give the credits during holidays. This is something they do to show their appreciation of us players and it really is 25 free credits per person. With no cash exchange there is no profit to be made. In response to Mageg, you said to not include the invite option, but that is a part of the game. In order to change it for 1 game mode, you would need to change it for the entire game. Finally, the one part of Mageg's response that you did not address, the issue of gambling. Gambling is something that several countries in the world have illegalized, this means that you are telling those people that they can't play. Secondly, NO game developer wants to encourage negative behavior/activities; this includes (but is not limited to) drinking alcohol, smoking and gambling. Your suggestion does encourage 1 of the things I just listed and would therefore never be added to the game.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-30-2014, 11:03 AM
@Super Sam I would just like to point out, I DON'T HAVE any credits and so this kinda game I THINK would be unfair to the people who DON'T have credits. @Everyone else I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE DONKIN'S GIVE Free credits on
holidays Smiley_Shocked Smiley_Shocked, Is that like every holiday or just like Specific ones? Also how do you get these credits.....like...do you just have to be in the game and play and win or like COULD SOMEONE tell me how?? I am still new to BEO2 and so......yea I'm STILL LEARNING things Smiley_Shocked Smiley_Shocked.
08-01-2014, 05:03 PM
@ DeathStalker88 : The free credits are given at Easter and Christmas, and to obtain these credits is win a game and the credits will be awarded to your account.

[Image: 11r7n6h.gif]
08-01-2014, 05:29 PM
(08-01-2014 05:03 PM)ArdMhicNasca Wrote:  @ DeathStalker88 : The free credits are given at Easter and Christmas, and to obtain these credits is win a game and the credits will be awarded to your account.

You forgot Halloween.