Poll: Do you want this mode in BEO2?
Yes, I want it in BEO2!
No, not in this type of game.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
11-13-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: ~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
Everything is good,except using the old Z Egg.
But that's not even your fault,great ideas and creativity!

PS:Thanks for putting me in the LB.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey thanks for all the nice comments so far.
@bradon2
Thanks for liking the idea and nice to know that you are a big fan of zombies!
@rata536
That's for posting your opinion. If I may ask, what do you mean by "if it is separated from normal game..." I just want to know what you think and change whatever you guys think would make it better. Thanks for that comment anyway
@thisisfun
Haha nice humor. Don't make me lower you to number 20! Just kidding but I am glad you like it and seem to enjoy zombies a bit.
@droidegg
Thanks for liking it and saying it's all good. And your right, we need a better zombies egg, I just didn't want to make my own beo2 zombies shell and mess it up. I couldn't do much there so I decided to use the beo1 zombies shell. This is just an idea and how it may look like. Not how it will look like 100%. And no problem for adding you on my leaderboard. Glad you are happy!

Thanks for everyone that posted and liked the idea! More game modes to come!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Damn, guess I didn't kill enough zombies to make the LB this time. Smiley_Sad Oh well, guess I'll just have to fight more against the apocalypse. Smiley_XD In regards to your ideas, I like them and think they are well thought out. The only thing is that I feel that this is incorporating other games and obviously a heavy zombie influence. I'm not saying that's a problem, but we must remember that this is Bad Eggs Online. Therefore if it was incorporated, we should figure out a way to make sure that it's a part of this game and does not seem like another game mashed in with this one. Other then that, I overall think this is great. Smiley_BigGrin It would be cool to see how the Donkins work it into the game if they choose to do so. Thanks for working so hard on this idea, and all the others that you post on the forum. ^.^

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-13-2013, 12:52 PM
definitely supported.

BEO1 was lacking in game modes and I feel we can make BEO2 the place to be by including some ideas like this.

Well thought out!

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
11-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I very much appreciate that Venom and unwrittenmystery.
@unwritten
I think you may be right about that it is incorporating other games. But as Venom said, it would make bEO2 so much better by having ideas like this one. I think it should work
@Venom
I am so glad you love it! You are right, BEO1 lacked something because after awhile it got boring to play the same thin giver and over. Now I can tell what it lacked, more game modes as this one.
Thanks for the positive comments! I appreciate the motivation to help me strive in more, better ideas. Smiley_Smile

11-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Albert am I number 17? AHHHH! nah jk
Nice idea.
Suported.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-14-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm fifth. Damn straight Albert that's what's up.

LOL But really, I do like this idea a lot! Problem is, it's like creating a whole new game with its own coding, so I doubt well ever see this baby implemented.

Just a quick reminder: My IGN is Timthelad =)

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-14-2013, 03:33 PM
I was thinking, to get more people to play Zombies, you will be able to unlock a good weapon to use in multiplayer. The good gun would be unlocked once you get to level 100 on zombies(easy to level up) and then as a reward for completing Zombies, you can use a new GOOD gun on multiplayer.

11-15-2013, 01:20 AM
If something earned in zombie mode can be used in normal mode, then I dont like the idea.
11-15-2013, 04:43 AM
I think it would be cool, but will we have to make a new account for it, and if we don't, do we level up in the game so we level up with out playing multi player?