Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Add friends via Search by Username
07-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Add friends via Search by Username
Another way to add friends: Username search bar.
In friends tab there will be users search option so we can add friends via this, and not only from being in a game. If someone doesn't want to get friends requests by this, he can disable it and no one will be able to add him through the search bar.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-20-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Add friends via Search by Username
both party should be agree for be a friend or not
for example suppose if i keep option on my name will get search by 50 ppl if they add them into their list without my consent whenevr i am online i wil keep getting game invites all the time i will have to keep decline evry single player

i will suggest search option to see only players stat info. instead of adding as friend.

07-21-2014, 12:50 AM
SenSei is right. You will recived a tons of invites from random people because you are on the list of top 100 players.
07-21-2014, 09:29 PM
yeah i 100% agree with you
this is very good idea
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
07-22-2014, 04:22 AM
yea its good idea if high level players (those on lb) want to get tons of friend requests.
07-22-2014, 01:39 PM
(07-20-2014 11:27 PM)SenSei Wrote:  both party should be agree for be a friend or not
for example suppose if i keep option on my name will get search by 50 ppl if they add them into their list without my consent whenevr i am online i wil keep getting game invites all the time i will have to keep decline evry single player

i will suggest search option to see only players stat info. instead of adding as friend.

Well there could be a button called "Clear All" or just have a setting called "Private" where they can't send one, or one like "Public" all set by choice, But I highly support this and hope they add it/Consider it.
07-22-2014, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 02:19 PM by SenSei.)
because you will be dealing with unknown players & their random settings private & public will be good idea or turn on/off game invites Smiley_Smile
more thoughts normally if you are not hosting game with Quick play option in lobby you jump into random players room right
with game invites from unknown players same thing happens so with alredy available Quick play option same goal is achieved to play with random player.

07-22-2014, 10:31 PM
Personally it's a wonderful idea! As Sensei said,they should implement also the possibility,from the receiver,to accept or decline the request Smiley_Wink I don't wanna 400 players searching my name and adding me >.<

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
07-24-2014, 07:17 AM
For all who misunderstood my idea: I meant we will be able to search for usernames and send them a friend request, and then they will have the option to accept or decline the friend request just like normal friend requests.
07-25-2014, 03:48 AM
yes but those on lb would get hundreds of requests per day and rejecting those would take time.