Poll: Which ideas you like?
Add 4vs4
Add secret maps + secrets weapons
Add Prestige's guns
Add In-game Lobby ChatBox
Add Friends Online Notification
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
General Suggestions.
11-12-2013, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 10:00 AM by s9b1.)
Lightbulb General Suggestions.
Hello everyone. So I just have these ideas pop out of my head. I want to share my ideas, and tell me what you think.

✎1. Could we have 4vs4? Would be a lot of funs, but I thinking will it not fit in the map? Will it get lagger?

✎2. Secret maps + weapons? Do secret quests to unlock.

✎3. I am not prestige yet. But, I was wondering what if each prestige have their own unique weapons? Will that be cool? (I still wondering how many prestige are there? >"<)

✎4. Lobby ChatBox in-game? We all can talk to each other and a great chances to make new friends Smiley_BigGrin

✎5. Small box on any corner notifications show when your friend(s) has come online

EDIT:

✎6. Show more details when friends invited (1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, etc...)

✎7. Add private message (only with friends) system in-game

Yeah. That all I have for now. Tell me what you think! Srry for the bad English Smiley_Sad Have a nice day all! Smiley_BigGrin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-12-2013, 10:58 AM
RE: General Suggestions.
✎1. I think this would be cool, but I'm not sure if it would cause more lag. If it did, then I may not be as supporting of the idea.

✎2. I think this would be interesting, but I'm not quite sure how the Donkins could incorporate this into the game. It would be fun to see how they do it they choose to do so though.

✎3. I think having prestige weapons and maps would be cool. But two notes: the weapons shouldn't be op, and would non prestige players be able to play the prestige maps if the host is prestige?

✎4. What do you mean by lobby chatbox in-game?

✎5. I think this would be good, but perhaps complicated to implement. If it's not do-able I would understand, because we can always check to see when friends are online.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-12-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 01:02 PM by s9b1.)
(11-12-2013 10:58 AM)unwrittenmystery Wrote:  ✎4. What do you mean by lobby chatbox in-game?

What I mean is... you know we have chat room? We have chat room inside the game. Instead go to chatroom on another site. We have chatroom in game lobby to talk Smiley_Smile I hope you understand me now? D:
11-13-2013, 12:34 PM
Oh okay, I understand what you mean now. At first I thought that you meant chatbox for the people in each game that we already have. In that case, I also support that. Smiley_BigGrin

11-13-2013, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013 02:59 PM by Goodkid.)
✎1. The amount of time that a game like this would take is far to high to justify its implementation.

✎2. Unnecessary

✎3. Unnecessary. What we really needed was special prestige shells. A badge is too low a reward. D:

✎4. Unnecessary.

✎5. WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS?

✎6. I actually like this one. Supported.

✎7. Supported.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Do you want 4vs4 battles for longer games?
I played a 3vs3 where each player had 200XP; that was a very long game indeed; so I don't think 4vs4 battles are necessary
11-17-2013, 04:32 AM
I noticed that you added to more things, I also support those ideas. Smiley_BigGrin

11-21-2013, 04:37 AM
i like your ideas i support all of them Smiley_Smile