Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
07-21-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots
http://prntscr.com/44t9ph here is my recent best shot but your are awsome i am gonna try some math on 1 sec weapons hope i will get something fast but before that i want some more videos of your skill shots keep up/.

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-22-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (New: Episode 2!)
Episode 2 now uploaded, enjoy! See the first post for link.
07-22-2014, 08:38 AM
The content owner has not made this video available on mobile.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
07-22-2014, 08:41 AM
i cannot believe how that could be possible whatever you practice alot for these skills you deserve the badge of master player. who is next now after poop .Smiley_XD i hope someday i get my foots on your game

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
07-22-2014, 09:19 AM
(07-22-2014 08:33 AM)Rayvel Wrote:  Episode 2 now uploaded, enjoy! See the first post for link.

Wow, Ray! That was awesome! Always love watching your shots, live or through a video, they are always epic. Smiley_Wink

For part 3 I suggest you post some shots you do on looping walls. Everyone should see your awesome shots with looping walls. Love those! Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
07-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Freaking incredible shots.

Perhaps you can post a vid of you annihilating someone who: as you pummel them, is verbally having a 'melt down'.

First rate entertainment! Smiley_Hungry
07-24-2014, 12:38 AM
You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now let's see how you handle it.

Show us random grav! And pick some GOOD music this time!
07-24-2014, 01:58 AM
Don't you know Cheaty there is two sides to every Schwartz? I got the upside, and you got the downside Smiley_Wink

Random grav is trivial, of course. Being in the range of low gravity (1) --> normal gravity (7.5) --> Stupid gravity (15). I'm undecided about using it on a normal basis since anything above gravity 6/7 and you can't air burst a quality grenade shot. Could easily get a streak of high gravity plus unfavorable wind and not be able to hit for several turns in a row. On the other hand it will likely throw off their game far worse.
07-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Yeah, that's my thinking: After all, it is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.
07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 3)
Episode 3 is ready for your viewing pleasure! I had a lot of fun putting together an intro and found some great music for this one. Hope you enjoy.