Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
07-27-2014, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 12:28 PM by zatoichi.)
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 3)
(07-27-2014 08:33 AM)xSuperMariox Wrote:  If you need a good technique the. go search the beo1 forum for Cheatyfaces formula and lot more, if you really good with math you'll understand some, and if you have a TI 83 Smiley_Wink but it takes around 28 seconds for the perfect shot but once you get to where you can do the math even faster you can cut down to extra thinking seconds, however it believe Rayvel uses the fun way, mental skill/math. which works too and is way faster but not 99% guarantee but then again I don't know how Rayvel does his shots! but most people use mental which is where you just use a educated guess. i can only think of couple people that can use the math because of how hard it is to understand but when you get it it's worth it Smiley_Smile.

Excellent & thanks very much for the knowledge/input Mario!! Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-27-2014, 01:23 PM
No problem @zatoichi hope to help and see ya around once you learn the math Smiley_Wink
07-28-2014, 12:18 AM
(07-27-2014 01:23 PM)xSuperMariox Wrote:  No problem @zatoichi hope to help and see ya around once you learn the math Smiley_Wink

LMAO Smiley_XD you are funny: yea right I am going to learn the math for this right away, um... no i am not, haha.

I will continue using the high level mathematical 'eyeball' method, hhhh. Smiley_Trollface
07-28-2014, 07:14 PM
amazing work rayvel really hope you make more videos and hope to play you one day Smiley_Tongue

M8 i got so much swag...
07-29-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 4)
Episode 4 is up now. Take a look at the first post in the thread for details!
07-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Wow ray! Best video yet! Your shots never fail to amaze me! You're Beta's secret weapon!

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
07-29-2014, 09:57 PM
WOW rayvel Great videos i wonder whos that snowman noob Smiley_Wink

07-29-2014, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 10:34 PM by Gooner.)
(07-29-2014 10:08 PM)FirstaidkiT Wrote:  i have played for 3 years beo and for me it is not normal, btw i noticed u just need 1-2 sec for shoot.

No, it's not normal for you, doesn't mean a lot. You could play this game for 10 years and still not make the shots Ray does, because as Ray will tell you, he uses physics and mechanics to produce the shots that he does. He won't miss because Science itself as a rule, is precise. And as for you 'noticing' he just needs 1-2 secs to shoot, you clearly have never played with Ray before then. He edited the video so it looks that way, but most of the time he takes the full 20-30 seconds to shoot.

Anyways, he doesn't post these videos for people to question him or argue, sounds like you're trying to accuse him of underhanded methods. Why would he video himself and then post it on the forums lol? It's the perfect crime! He records himself cheating and then posts it for all to see! >.>
Just appreciate him for the player he is and the shots he makes. Great video again Ray, epic music to match. Awesome matches with you as always. Have to love that split screen effect, i've been on the end of one of those snipers before x.x Hope you're recording when I sniper you back, I owe you one Smiley_Tongue

[Image: Goon.gif]
07-29-2014, 11:35 PM
(07-29-2014 10:33 PM)Gooner Wrote:  
(07-29-2014 10:08 PM)FirstaidkiT Wrote:  i have played for 3 years beo and for me it is not normal, btw i noticed u just need 1-2 sec for shoot.

No, it's not normal for you, doesn't mean a lot. You could play this game for 10 years and still not make the shots Ray does, because as Ray will tell you, he uses physics and mechanics to produce the shots that he does. He won't miss because Science itself as a rule, is precise. And as for you 'noticing' he just needs 1-2 secs to shoot, you clearly have never played with Ray before then. He edited the video so it looks that way, but most of the time he takes the full 20-30 seconds to shoot.

Anyways, he doesn't post these videos for people to question him or argue, sounds like you're trying to accuse him of underhanded methods. Why would he video himself and then post it on the forums lol? It's the perfect crime! He records himself cheating and then posts it for all to see! >.>
Just appreciate him for the player he is and the shots he makes. Great video again Ray, epic music to match. Awesome matches with you as always. Have to love that split screen effect, i've been on the end of one of those snipers before x.x Hope you're recording when I sniper you back, I owe you one Smiley_Tongue

First, are u getting fun? Smiley_XD cmon man let ray show his skill u.u. Anyway very awesome video, like all. Keep it up ray Smiley_Tongue

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
07-30-2014, 12:44 AM

Thanks for watching FirstaidkiT. I agree it is not the norm to see someone who plays the way I do. As you can see in the videos though all shots follow the laws of physics. It is a matter of knowing where to aim to hit your target.

As for taking shots in 1-2 seconds this is just video editing out the pauses in the game during aiming. If you take a look at the shot timer in the video you can see mostly it is counting down to 10 seconds or below for each of my shots. It does take me around 20 seconds to make a shot unless is a simple grenade, or the case where neither myself or the target egg has moved saves me a bunch of time. The crazy looping shots I like to put into the videos tend to take the most time to aim.

fyi - Time for each shot in episode 4: 25s, 28s, 21s, 22s, 23s, 26s, 28s, 23s, 23s, 15s, 16s, 21s, 22s, 23s, 17s, 23s, 25s.

Feel free to go watch the video again and check those timers yourself, and do enjoy the Show Smiley_Smile