Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
07-25-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 3)
Cool graphics at the opening of your vid, spectacular shots &: Thanks!!! LoL Smiley_Pineapple you included an opponent 'melt down' clip!

Starting at the 2:40 (approx.) mark, the soon to be vanquished egg looses their temper. Man you must get that ALOT.

& LoL your response, "I aim". Classic.

Still hoping to see some vids posted of you & Cheatyface. That would be definitely interesting.

Thanks for the great entertainment Rayvel!!! Smiley_Nod
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-25-2014, 08:04 PM
That was a good match. In fact that player ended up pretty cool once I pointed him to my videos hah. It can go either way really. Him, he was honestly just asking because he couldn't believe the shots. The key difference I tend to notice is if someone asks "u hack?" it could end up going well. If they make a statement "u hack"... Forget about it... Melt down time!
07-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Nice shots Rayvel, the song was great for with the video, Love it.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM
Love the videos ray, glad to be in it Smiley_Smile, Fun should be happy that you didn't show one of his fails Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
07-26-2014, 01:02 AM
Awesome video as always,but the music's getting worse <.<

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
07-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Another great video of your perfect shots, Ray! Sorry for forgetting to put looping walls on everytime!! I have to say that best part of the video was 1:35. You did fine, but that was best, no doubt about it. Smiley_Wink Haha, keep 'em coming!

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
07-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Very nice, as always. Are all your shots of such quality, or are these the cherrypicks?
07-27-2014, 02:17 AM
All of them are like that. Rarely I might hit a bit of terrain if the wind is just so the arc barely gets above something. That and a bit of lag might cause an epic fail on a manual detonation weapon from time to time hah. Obviously I pick the most interesting for the videos. Glad you liked it!

Episode 2 I did that one without any edits (other than some video speed control to get past the boring parts) with the intent to show that I'm not just cherrypicking shots.
07-27-2014, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 08:19 AM by zatoichi.)
Rayvel,

This might be a ridiculous request/question but, do you ever think of posting a 'tutorial' vid &/or writing of how you achieve your awesome shots?

Although you doing that probably defeats -- would 'waste' all the hard work you did to figure out how to do the shots, to dominate the way you do. Giving away your 'technique' goes against the competitive element of this egg game.

Anyway & regardless: as you know -- you are awesome & thanks for taking the time to showcase your skills. It is great to watch. Smiley_YinYang
07-27-2014, 08:33 AM
(07-27-2014 08:17 AM)zatoichi Wrote:  Rayvel,

This might be a ridiculous request/question but, do you ever think of posting a 'tutorial' vid &/or writing of how you achieve your awesome shots?

Although you doing that probably defeats -- would 'waste' all the hard work you did to figure out how to do the shots, to dominate the way you do. Giving away your 'technique' goes against the competitive element of this egg game.

Anyway & regardless: as you know -- you are awesome & thanks for taking the time to showcase your skills. It is great to watch. Smiley_YinYang

If you need a good technique the. go search the beo1 forum for Cheatyfaces formula and lot more, if you really good with math you'll understand some, and if you have a TI 83 Smiley_Wink but it takes around 28 seconds for the perfect shot but once you get to where you can do the math even faster you can cut down to extra thinking seconds, however it believe Rayvel uses the fun way, mental skill/math. which works too and is way faster but not 99% guarantee but then again I don't know how Rayvel does his shots! but most people use mental which is where you just use a educated guess. i can only think of couple people that can use the math because of how hard it is to understand but when you get it it's worth it Smiley_Smile.