Poll: is it good idea to do or no?
yes, it is
no,it isnt
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why we need clan?
07-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Star why we need clan?
yo guys
you know in beo 2 we clan chat and you can get member of a clan
but why we need a clan?
this mean clan is for what
i have a suggest
i dont know witch one of you guys play clash of clan android game!!!!
but in this game players are in a same clan can send to each others the soldier and army.
[Image: 03p5qy67x2j3b7bb813g.jpg]
i like to suggest
if we are in same clan in beo 2 can send to our friend the some weapon from stash or some credit send to our friends!!!!!
[Image: xfghyt1csyne03y4ny67.png]
how is this idea i think it is very good
Donkins please do this program
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-03-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: why we need clan?
it is very good idea
yes in clash of clans we can send to our friends army and soldier but in beo 2 i think it is good idea to do
07-03-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 03:37 PM by tenchi.)
Here's why it won't work:
Credits - There's already issues of people scamming for accounts and claims of not receiving credits. Although the scams should stop, there's going to be a surge of "so and so sent me credits and I never received them".
Weapons - The stash is a feature that's available to everyone, so we don't need to transfer anything. With the availability of Super rewards and the free credit events, people can easily stock up on whatever they want/need.
Army - What the heck do you even mean by this??? The "army" that you could share are the members of the clan, therefore this doesn't apply to BEO. (NOTE: I am familiar with the Clash of Clans game)

Clash of Clans is a good game, but it would be most similar to games like Runescape or Heroes of Gaia. If you want to compare games to the BEO series, then the ones you should be looking at are: Tanks Online, the Worms series, and Call of Duty. These 3 games all feature massive arsenals and players create their own clans (granted it's only built into 1 of those games, to my knowledge). The other thing that they share with BEO is that none of them let you transfer anything from 1 account to another. The closest that Tanks Online comes is an experience compensation when playing Tanks 2 and confirming what you had on your Tanks 1 account.

In short, any transfer system would be out of place in BEO. The clan system, much like the one in CoD, is just to gather your friends and like-minded players into one place and to organize matches with each other.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-03-2014, 04:59 PM
ahhhhh ....
tenchi you know this game need a some suggests and i just suggest it
and why why
we can send to our friend the credit why it is bad thing?
for example my friend is in my clan
and he can not buy credit or earn it for free
i can give to him 50 credit loan
and then he can pay me
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
07-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Suggestions are always welcome, but think of how many "I don't have my credits" threads that there are. A credit transfer system would only make it worse. Again, I recommend thinking of games that are more closely related to BEO and thinking about them and how they deal with the issue of item/credit transfers.

Another thing you have to factor into all of this is the fact that BEO is hosted on other sites which also have a POS system for purchasing credits and that would require going to them for a systems check and to make sure that it doesn't violate their terms. Having played on Kongregate, for example, I know that this idea would violate their terms of contract. No matter how you try to spin it, even if you solve the compatibility issues between sites, you end up seeing a loss of revenue which stalls development.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]