06-21-2014, 02:10 AM
Shell / Weapon Combo!
[img][Image: 4jnq6v.jpg][/img]

Now you're probably wondering
"OH GOSH WHAT THE HECK AM I Looking at!"
My Suggestion.

1. The Egg.

Name-Robo-Egg
Description- A Robotic Egg whose armor is STILL as weak and a regular shell. He Still believes that it'll protect him. That'll be the day.

I already have the design of the egg. If you can't read what I wrote under the egg, I'll put it here so it's clearer.

"The Eyes and mouth instead of blinking or doing mouth animations. They sometimes will grow a bright yellow and slowly dim.

Yes I know my Egg drawing skills are bad, but it's the best I could make.

2. The Weapon
I call it the "Tunneler"

What it will do is that the Projectile will go through the terrain. When it drills through said terrain, it explodes

It goes through the ground and explodes when exiting the ground.
It will also break the terrain while tunneling. So it will make a small "Tunnel" in the ground. Just small enough that it can get through.

Description-Tired of eggs hiding behind walls and Barricades? Well No More! With the Tunneler, you can goThrough their walls and blow those eggs up along with the wall!! Killing two annoyances with one Explosive!

Damage

When you just shoot it at somebody and if it doesn't tunnel, I would say 15 damage. The Projectile wouldn't explode and it would be like an arrow projectile so you would have to get a direct hit if it doesn't tunnel.

When it tunnels and it does a direct hit, I would say about 25 damage would be good.

Explosive

It would be about the size of the grenade explosion.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Is there Anything that I can improve on? If so please tell.

Also be clear WHY you like/dislike my idea.
Thank you for Reading. Have a nice day.

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-21-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Shell / Weapon Combo!
There are already 2 weapons that go through terrain and then there's the drill. Not to mention the multi-missile which eats through terrain, the laser gun which allows you to tunnel and walk through the hole, the teleporters to move you and/or everyone...there's plenty of ways to get around the hiding problem. On the note of a robo-shell though, that's something that I think a lot of people would enjoy seeing in the game.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-21-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Shell / Weapon Combo!
@Tenchi
Well... I though that it would be a little original and it has a good niche, I tested out every weapon and this was probably and original since it blows up when it contacts air on the other side of the terrain. I do respect that you think you don't need this weapon. I just thought of this because no other weapon did this and I could see it being put in, you could do other things, but then again a lot of the weapons almost do the same thing, so why not this? It's an idea that bases itself off of other functional works.

Also thank you for the compliment of the Robo-Shell

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.