Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Matt Ideas
06-16-2014, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 07:15 PM by matthew0000.)
Matt Ideas
Idea 1.

I would suggest to add a new option to the time which is 5 seconds for each turn because, I think that 10 sec for me and other people is to long and 5 sec would be nice idea. The game would be quicker and more intresting.

Idea 2.

The new option in the game menu which is PRO ONLY.
Thanks to this option, the host would be able to create games only for players that have a pro account as it is in Bad eggs online 1.

Idea 3.

Daily & weekly missions

In the game would be two types of missions daily and weekly.

Daily: In these missions, the player has 24 hours to do the mission which the game will pick random mission for the player.

Ideas for missions:

-Kill for example 5/10/20 eggs
-Kill 5/10 eggs with mortal ( game can pick any weapon that you have unlocked so you will not get missions for example kill 5 eggs with death from above when your level is 20 for example).
-survive the battle without any damage.
-Win 5/10 games in a row.
-Deal 25/50 damage in a single turn.
-Kill 2 eggs in one shot
-Deal 100/175 damage in one game

Reward for completing the mission.

-Another spin with daily stash.
- XP from 100 to 1000
-One weapon from any packs for 6 hours

Weekly

These missions are every week and the player has seven days to complete this mission. These missions are harder than the daily mission but have better rewards after completing the mission.

Example of missions:

-Kill 50/100 eggs
-Kill 20 eggs with mortal
-Win 20/50 games in a row
-Deal 75/125 damage in a single turn.
-Kill 3 eggs in one shot.
-Deal 250/300 damage in one game.
-Win 5/10/20 games without any dying.
-Heal yourself or your team which will restore you/ team 200 hp

Reward for completing the mission

-Another spin with daily stash.
-One weapon from any packs for 12/24 hours
-One day PRO account
-1/5 credit
-XP from 1000 to 3000.

I know that this idea has already been invented but I wanted to refine it more Smiley_Smile

Idea 4

I came up with idea that when you heal yourself or team you will gain XP for example if you heal yourself you will get 20 XP.

When you heal your enemy you will get double XP.

Idea 5

I got the idea to make a message in the game that friend is online as in the xbox is. Message will be showed for a few seconds in the top right of the screen.

I'm sorry if someone already came up with these ideas.

Matthew0000
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-16-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Matt Ideas
daily & weekly mission looks similar to unlocking badges,more stuff to unlock will keep busy players in game.

06-16-2014, 10:36 PM
I won't say anything about #2 (because Pro Only has worked in the past) or #3 (like you said, these have been discussed many times), but I do have a problem with #1 and 4. With the 5 seconds per turn, that removes any chance of moving to a better position and cancels out some weapons; in addition to limiting your weapons, it limits how long you have to choose said weapon and to set your aim/power. In short, #1 would be better off as a "nades only" type of thing where you only have to fire.

With the XP as you heal, you really can't double it as doubling is part of pro (you'd effectively double the double). If anything, it should award XP for 1/2 the amount healed (e.g. 5 xp for 10 health) and only to your team. There are already some trolls in the game that would use the double experience to simply boost and create more problems with the claims of "boosters/boosting". By allowing it for being a team player, you eliminate some of those trolls and boosting claims and promote being a team player. I see what you were going for on the last one (all the different 1v modes), but if you heal them and they heal themselves, you could end up potentially losing the match when you would have otherwise won it.

All in all, they aren't bad ideas, though. In fact, I can see a lot of potential benefits; and let's be honest, this will get support from others in the BEO community. For me, I just think that your 4th suggestion could use some tweaking before it gains my support and that of a few other people.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-16-2014, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2014 11:18 PM by matthew0000.)
I think you right about # 4 tenchi.

and thank you for reading.
06-17-2014, 04:29 AM
Well, Im not sure about the credit reward in weekly mission, but I found this very useful. It would be nice to see this in game, like fresh air. Thanks you for sharing your ideas.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
07-01-2014, 07:14 PM
New Idea number 5.
What everybody think about this idea?
07-01-2014, 07:36 PM
why why?
5 sec is very bad
in 5 sec we can not choose our weapons
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
07-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Thoughts on idea #5:

This would be a handy feature, but the friend list still seems to be bugged. Just the other day, someone was trying to invite me and got the "player is offline" message. Meanwhile, I was actually in the middle of a game and had been playing for a while. It was only thanks to an OOGC (out-of-game chat, for those not familiar with the term) that we were able to share the code and play together.

I definitely like the idea, but it won't be viable or effective until the friend's list is de-bugged.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]