Its a decent idea
Bad idea
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Really cool idea, check this out!
11-09-2013, 04:31 AM
RE: Really cool idea, check this out!
I just don't like your way of treating people.
Plus the idea is actually bad in my opinion.
I mean, there are much better things they could make. Why should they make just this then?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Scifen, I don't have a problem with you but I don't think you should just claim that no one likes Albert as it is not true. Also, I suggest that you don't assume things. A lot of people, including myself and also Albert go on a lot of threads and comment on them. You asked for opinions, and he gave his. Not everyone is going to agree or disagree with you, that's just how life is.
I think it is an interesting idea, however I would prefer the Donkins to work on gameplay modes, weapons, terrains, bugs, and other features first as opposed to this because while it is nice, it's not neccessary to the game. Also, I agree with This Is Fun, that it may be confusing when people use health potions and such. It would be a complicated element added to the game that would require extra work for the Donkins. Thank you though for working on thinking of ideas to suggest.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-10-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 04:16 PM by Thomas.)
(11-08-2013 11:17 AM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  First of all, I won't post bad if they are actually good ideas. I am only speaking of my opinion no need to get defensive. So your saying lags only happen to those with older computers? Not at all true. And you obviously don't know the value of money. Computers aren't the cheapest thing in the world if you know anything about electronics.

Now, we shall get back to topic.
Bad idea. Not supported.
Kind regards,
Albert

Doesn't need to be supported, all it is, is an esthetic feature.
11-14-2013, 01:49 PM
I have no ideas what is the point for this suggestion???
11-21-2013, 04:03 AM
the idea is cool. but it might cause a lag. BUT I DONT CARE! because my new computer hardly ever get's lags Smiley_Smile