Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make whirlygig stronger
09-19-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Make whirlygig stronger
I agree with Seshomaru when he said this, because I have played with the whirlygig before and when I was up close and personal *with my egg for away from the enemy egg* I tended to do a lot more damage with how positioned and hit then what I would have farther away. *If this makes any sense? Smiley_Confused*.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
uhm, guys just a reminder. this topic has been long dead.

last post was made by mageg last

Quote:11-06-2013, 09:18 AM

and was grave digged by a high person that knows what you did last summer. wazzup!

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
09-19-2014, 03:17 PM
(09-19-2014 12:00 PM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  I agree with Seshomaru when he said this, because I have played with the whirlygig before and when I was up close and personal *with my egg for away from the enemy egg* I tended to do a lot more damage with how positioned and hit then what I would have farther away. *If this makes any sense? Smiley_Confused*.

I'm a her.
Inuyasha is the male.

Also, what's with all the necrobumping recently? I never even notice until someone points it out, though.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
09-19-2014, 09:17 PM
(11-06-2013 12:37 AM)chronikuad Wrote:  I think the whirlygig should do at least 50 damage instead of 42. It doesn't make sense that the mortar is more powerful.

whringling do 50 not 40 or 42 i test its good
09-19-2014, 10:18 PM
To all the confused people out there:

If you didn't read the previous posts, the Whirlygig did max 42 in the beta. The maximum damage it can do now is, indeed, 50. (10 for the shot plus 8 little shots for 5 damage each, used to be 4 each in the beta.)

This thread is also 10 months old, so it's probably a good idea to let it die.