Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Better Ranks for BEO2!
11-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Better Ranks for BEO2!
After taking a glance at the new "jumping" update, I feel this topic should more important.

I think BEO2 should have better rewards for reaching a rank.
"What do you mean, Peter?"

I was thinking of something like this:
If you reach a rank, you get a permanent skill.
(Example: If you reach rank 30, since your egg should be more experienced, you should gain a skill that allows you to jump a bit higher.)

Skill list:
Reach rank 1 once (STARTER): The power to chat (This game is still in beta, so yeah.)

Reach rank 3 once (NEGG) (New+Egg): The power to report people (On the game, of course.)

Reach rank 10 once (Novice): The ability to have 15 people in your friends list (Ignore Troll2's post about the friends list.)

Reach rank 30 once (The Egg): The power to jump higher (Just a bit, something small like this could make a huge difference!)

Reach rank 50 once (PRO): The ability to have 20 people in your friends list (Ignore Troll2's post about the friends list.)

Reach rank 75 once (Power-house): The ability to have an extra weapon (for your current match) each match. This doesn't include the weapons you are given more than 3 of in a single match. (It tells you your extra weapon once the match starts) (WARNING: This can be over-powered)

Reach rank 99 once (EPIC): The power to double jump (Just like before, but if you hit W again, you double jump!) (WARNING: This can be over-powered)

That's it for now, I'll possibly add more in the future.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!

[Image: 2zjl62v.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Better Ranks for BEO2!
I don't think this would be fair. people who have high levels are better than people who have low. and if you give them extra stuff like double jump ect. the low levels will have no chanse.
11-05-2013, 01:27 PM
I like these ideas! It incentivizes ranking up.

(11-05-2013 01:08 PM)Master cheef Wrote:  I don't think this would be fair. people who have high levels are better than people who have low. and if you give them extra stuff like double jump ect. the low levels will have no chanse.

So, if you're a level 10, and you're playing someone who has double jump, an extra weapon, and more friends, you have no chance whatsoever? Not true in the slightest.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-05-2013, 01:38 PM
your level 10 so you pretty much suck. and you trap someone whos lvl 99. they could jump out of it easer with a double jump. and kill you with various weapon packs.
11-05-2013, 08:56 PM
I think I agree with Master cheef. As you advance, your skills would be improving anyway. Because of this; rewards which make game-play easier for skilled players doesn't seem right. There can be rewards and incentives to level up; as long as they don't make game-play too easy and heavily disadvantage beginners.
11-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Master cheef, it's the level 10's choice to play that match. He/She has the option to leave, with the better no-trolling system, this should be more fair.

Birogrolph, like I said to Master cheef.

troll2, I never said everything has to be free.
I said ignore you to prevent you from posting here (posting the same stuff here). But, yet again, you just have to post it again.
I am thankful they adding the friends list, but again, this is a suggestion.
Not everyone can buy premiums and such.
Not everyone can master Super Rewards, and I'm sure no one has time to do boring surveys.

[Image: 2zjl62v.png]
11-06-2013, 09:24 AM
I agree Peter. Your topics are amazing. (Off Topic)---> Peter what level are you?
11-06-2013, 08:24 PM
actually its good and bad idea

good for higher lvl players

bad for new ones

KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE KUCH HARNA PADHTA HAI AUR HARKAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI
11-08-2013, 09:46 AM
I think this is interesting, but I don't think it's fair and it would make leveling up harding for lower level players. For example if a high level player if versing a lower level player than the higher level player immediately has several advantages(more weaps, more experince, more/better skils); said advantages make the lower level player less likely to win(and in turn harder for the person to level up). Also, if this was implemented, I don't think certain things should be skills, such as reporting people and chat. The reporting system is good the way it is; if you have a high enough positive rep than you can report other players, if need be. In regards to chat being a skill, it would worsen the game; for example if a low level player had a question during the game they wouldn't be able to get help because they couldn't use chat to ask someone.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Good: I like the idea of incentives (I suggested them toSmiley_Smile ) Maybe their should just be different incentives like credits, or skills.

Bad: The game is already unbalanced with all the weapons people have/don't have. I don't think we need more things to unbalance especially when the system is already fine.