Poll: Do you agree with this
No and I don't have weapon packs
No and I have weapon packs
Yes and i don't have weapon packs
Yes and i have weapon packs
No im a noob and like winning people who suport this game
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
equally powered wepons
03-12-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: equally powered wepons
It is about brute strength you know why is there clans and high rank vs low rank

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-12-2014, 10:18 AM
strength is not measured in who has the biggest weapons, it is measured in skill.

Look at it this way, there are people at the top of the leaderboard with the most XP. That does not mean that they have skill. (not calling anyone out just saying)

03-12-2014, 10:21 AM
So a 3vs 3 with one team all in the same clan is not good is that what you are saying

kills lost my spot
03-12-2014, 10:24 AM
They could be good, they could be terrible. A lot of that comes down to how they work as both individual players and as a group. As we keep saying it's not about strength, you have to remember that we all get the "bad" load outs. But even if we get the best weapons, bought or otherwise, we can still lose because we have an off round or 2.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-12-2014, 11:11 AM
what about 3 times in a row dose that count

kills lost my spot
03-12-2014, 12:44 PM
It most certainly counts. I've played with Vexis many times and seen him have 3 or 4 or more absolutely horrible matches. These are the kinds where it came down to basically being 1 or 2 versus 3. I'm not saying that they were all won, but they most certainly were not all lost. I've said this before and continue to say it, any player can be beat on any given day. What I'm going to add is that people can also be very lucky and have the weapons that you were complaining about or get a "good spawn". Those kinds of things do happen, and don't really have anything to do with weapon power.

Think about it this way, if everything did exactly 20 damage (which is basically what you're suggesting), then why have any weapons beyond the grenade? You would still have those multi-round, or even multi-day, losses and people who have learned how to throw the grenades so that they explode the same instant that they hit you or land right next to you and don't move.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]