Poll: earning xp whilw playing chicken
yes!
um...i have bad luck that I never get he chicken...no!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2 Average
earning xp while playing chicken
03-01-2014, 09:27 AM
earning xp while playing chicken
Well...you see you can't earn xp while playing chicken...
Isn't it unfair that it's your effort to demage others?
I want to change itSmiley_Hulk

[Image: abhwdv.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-01-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: earning xp while playing chicken
Its good how it is now. If you earn xp for controling the chicken, people will use that for boosting. So, no xp for controling chickens.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
03-02-2014, 05:29 AM
(03-01-2014 12:09 PM)rata536 Wrote:  Its good how it is now. If you earn xp for controling the chicken, people will use that for boosting. So, no xp for controling chickens.

Am I missing something? Surely, boosting with a chicken is the same as people boosting with two accounts?
03-02-2014, 05:38 AM
If you get the xp from using the chickens, for example in a 3vs3 match, you team with two guests (yourself and yourself) and make them quit. So you got xp for every single shot. That would be boosting.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Its just one example of rule-breakers spoiling it for everybody else. It isn't fair if you deal great damage, get a few kills etc playing as Chicken and get no XP for your efforts, but the Donkins don't want to help out boosters. If boosters weren't an issue this would be a great idea.