No, thank you.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
A new map :D
02-26-2014, 07:37 PM
A new map :D
Hello!
I have a new idea for a map tell me if you like it, there is sadly no picture but if any of u artists have time maybe you can create it for me, make it look like how u think it would look like.
The Moon.
YES, DA MOON, now i know there is already a space map but this one can be different,
there is always Low Gravity, and maybe you can throw in a flag on the moon and some aliens.
I hope you like the idea and i hope it gets added.
Comment on what you think about it. Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-26-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: A new map :D
I like this more as a mini-game map than an actual map. Like you said, there's already a space map where you could say you're on the moon (if you're at the very bottom of the map). The biggest problem is always having low gravity on, this is a pro setting and not intended for the general public. If people want low gravity, then they should find low grav lobbies or get pro.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
02-26-2014, 08:29 PM
Well not every1 can buy pro and it's just Low G it's not the end of the world if they get it.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
02-27-2014, 09:50 PM
um...if you always have low gravity, then I think it should be added in pro....
I think they already have a space map thing...

[Image: abhwdv.png]