Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Equal distribution of weapons
02-26-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 06:29 PM by SenSei.)
Equal distribution of weapons
Equal distribution of weapon in your arsenal.

ok lots of time i have seen that when other guy has 3 death from above i dont get anything equal level weapon. if you see all weapon packs including basic each one has strong & weak weapons.only i am asking here to add balance in random selection of weapons.
or
you can add as separate mode or extended addition in both random maps.
Where both teams get equal lvl of weapon, it still depend on player how he uses those weapons so winning will not be based on packs but players skill
because both team will have equal chance of winning.
for ex. if i get 3 elephant other player should get 3 whirlygig or 3 death from above.

i know some ppl might say whoever shoot 1st will win but its not the same case with evry player you encounter,maps are diff. according to those maps players plots diff. strategy so even if you have equal weapons you might not win,but my point is you never get the chance to have equal weapons may be in some cases but not always so suggesting to make as mode or extended addition on random maps.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-26-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Equal distribution of weapons
It depends which way you look at it really, you want the weapons to be completely random but on the other hand it is pretty annoying when people can 3 shot you! I can imagine either capping 30+ damage weapons at a max of 1 or 2.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-26-2014, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 11:32 PM by troll2.)
i think this is one of the few things give beo2 randomness and fun

also u can´t have an equal distribution because there are different lvl playing the same match, with different stok of armoury. and others have the packs ( 1 to 6 paks),plus dont forget new stashand for last guests accounts so already there is no option to have equity.

what donkins could make , and its not something i like, could limit amount of same weapon at 2 as maximum.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-27-2014, 02:16 AM
if the maps are flat, witch sometimes happens on random maps. then who ever goes first basicly wins.
02-27-2014, 02:45 AM
(02-26-2014 11:31 PM)troll2 Wrote:  i think this is one of the few things give beo2 randomness and fun

also u can´t have an equal distribution because there are different lvl playing the same match, with different stok of armoury. and others have the packs ( 1 to 6 paks),plus dont forget new stashand for last guests accounts so already there is no option to have equity.

what donkins could make , and its not something i like, could limit amount of same weapon at 2 as maximum.

I agree how can you control randomness and with only 2 donkins how will they decide the weps for houndreds of games a day?

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
02-27-2014, 03:33 AM
This might be a good idea as an option room makers can set if they want the game to be fair. However, I'm not really knowledgeable in game designing but wouldn't this be pretty hard to code?

Also, one of things I personally like about Bad Eggs is the randomness; but that might just be me!
02-27-2014, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 03:42 AM by [BADD] borb23.)
I like the randomness to and if we have noob weps in a game then we will have to use SKILL and not LUCK.........to win

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
02-27-2014, 05:17 PM
It should be an optional mode; so people who want fairness and balance in terms of weapons are pleased and those who like the random element of the game can continue playing without this mode if they wish
02-27-2014, 09:49 PM
for addition, low lvl players won't have chance to beat the high lvl players if they aren't noob..
I think the randomly organized weapons is anther fun in this gameSmiley_Wink
It depends on your luck and you lvl up and buy weapon packs to unlock higher damage weapons
I think current rules are quite fairSmiley_Smile

[Image: abhwdv.png]
04-17-2014, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 03:26 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
yeah this is a problem. but also. a lot of people store there stash weapons. so not a very big one.

P.S. a 2 month old grave dig. lol.