Hot Pepper Gun 100.00% 7 100.00%
Glue Gun 0% 0 0%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Weapon Idea
02-25-2014, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 08:05 PM by Mageg.)
Weapon Idea
Hot Pepper Gun:

What it looks like:
[Removed]
(when used its shot will look like a red version of a splurge gun's shot) Smiley_Devil

How it works: aiming it is the same as a bazooka, and it has the same 'physics' as a splurge gun upon impact.

Damage: does -15 damage upon impact, and -3 to the hit target per every player's phase.

Glue Gun

What it looks like:

[Removed]

What it shoots out:

[Removed]

How it works: Its physics are the same as a gas grenade(how it's thrown and how it bounces); after 3 seconds it releases a small amount of glue and if it hits an opponent they will not be able to move for 3 of their turns.

Damage: 0

Smiley_FriedEggAll wars are civil wars, because all eggs are brothersSmiley_FriedEgg
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-25-2014, 08:19 AM
RE: Weapon Idea
wow! nice job. there both awesome! Smiley_BigGrin
02-25-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 09:38 AM by crazeddoctor.)
ohhh pepper gun for sure! i like the idea, we need more splash area weapons kinda like the slurge gun imo, too many destroy the terian too much Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
02-25-2014, 12:09 PM
glue gun is like ice bow and what you use to make these?
02-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Do not use stolen art assets for your designs.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-25-2014, 06:30 PM
oh lol, he did, I hate it when people take others stuff to make them feel good. it makes me sick.
02-25-2014, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 07:06 PM by AgentFire.)
'oh lol, he did, I hate it when people take others stuff to make them feel good. it makes me sick.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never claimed I made them...also I double checked to see if they were copyrighted, and luckily they weren't; also I'm not suggesting that if these weapons were made that they'd look identical to these I merely used them to propose an idea of what they might look like if they were developed.

Smiley_FriedEggAll wars are civil wars, because all eggs are brothersSmiley_FriedEgg
02-25-2014, 07:31 PM
I would like to see the pepper gun, it's already easy to make because it can be shaped like the RPG with a different colour.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
02-25-2014, 08:03 PM
I've explained to you why the content you post has to be your own, please read your PMs rather than ignoring my post and adding them back.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed