Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
Replace A Chicken
02-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Replace A Chicken
I think it would be a good idea to replace chickens! Meaning to invite a friend to replace it. I think that would be good for various reasons. One, you don't have to decline an invite if there's an opening. Second, some people just don't have what it takes to control a chicken. For some it's quite difficult. Unless....! There was the option to pass off the chicken to another teammate, in a 3v3 of course! But you just can't simply give it to them. You have to request if they get it or not, and they accept or decline, simple! Give me feedback Smiley_Wink

[Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-21-2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Replace A Chicken
I am not sure about replacing chickens, that seem buggy.

However, passing chicken would be very useful.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
02-21-2014, 04:10 AM
replacing chicken with chicken shell would be cool will give more meaning Smiley_XD

02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
giving off the chickens would be nice, because sometimes a teamplayer has to do IRL stuff, like deal with kids or something

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
02-21-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm not so sure about inviting a friend. Friend after friend may decline/take time to respond to the request. It would disrupt gameplay. Also, if it is a 3vs3 match and there are 2 players left (after one quits) how is it determined who gets to invite a friend?
02-22-2014, 05:43 PM
Supported . I hop it gets implemented Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-22-2014, 05:44 PM
(02-22-2014 05:43 PM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  Supported . I hop it gets implemented Smiley_BigGrin

Me too. It would be funny Smiley_Trollface

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-23-2014, 04:22 AM
No... If you would invite a friend and for example Guest was a Chicken than your friend would still have better weapons than guest... I think it's good how it is now.
02-23-2014, 04:59 AM
Nha . Its so usefull to replace chicken on the strongest players for example for winning when ur losing for example!

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war