Yes, I want to earn more credits
No, I'll buy it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Earning Credits
02-13-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Earning Credits
(02-13-2014 01:37 PM)tenchi Wrote:  To avoid the hassle of repeating myself too much, please see my post here:

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=1063

As I say in there, everything beyond paypal is just a courtesy to us and doesn't need to be included.
I'm saying about making new ways to earn free credits....I mentioned super reward system's error..If Dohnkins are generous to give free credits with effect, they should change the way of giving it because super reward system seems not working...If they don't want to give free credits, they should erase the option of free reward system for not-wasting time to do it...

[Image: abhwdv.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-13-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't think any more ways are needed. As troll2 said we already have 4 ways to earn credits. So if one of them is not working (Super rewards) do the other ones. If the Donkins would be giving away credits for, such as level up, KDR as you mentioned (which is a very bad idea, because if you just started the game and got 2 kills 0 deaths that means you already have 2KDR) then most of the players won't be buying credits with money which is really bad for the game makers. They spend so much time to give us good games and then they have 100% right to earn some money for that.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
02-14-2014, 12:13 AM
(02-13-2014 11:55 PM)This Is Fun Wrote:  I don't think any more ways are needed. As troll2 said we already have 4 ways to earn credits. So if one of them is not working (Super rewards) do the other ones. If the Donkins would be giving away credits for, such as level up, KDR as you mentioned (which is a very bad idea, because if you just started the game and got 2 kills 0 deaths that means you already have 2KDR) then most of the players won't be buying credits with money which is really bad for the game makers. They spend so much time to give us good games and then they have 100% right to earn some money for that.
Earning only 1 credits will make them exhausting...
It'll make more demand for credit to buy..

02-14-2014, 12:33 AM
If we got credits for KD or win % and things boosters will increase . We want this? No.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-14-2014, 12:52 AM
(02-14-2014 12:33 AM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  If we got credits for KD or win % and things boosters will increase . We want this? No.

Um...
not only KD or %, there many things to trySmiley_Wink