Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
a new terrain
06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
a new terrain
how about a terrain that has 6 platform with arrangement a bit like (3 up and 3 down)

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

they will be moving.they will be unlock in a secret mode like hambo winning that challenge would also give you a mechanic shell and a wrench as a weapon which causes 20 damage and acts like a pan.The platform can be destroyed
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-21-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: a new terrain
(06-21-2016 09:37 PM)vegito Wrote:  how about a terrain that has 6 platform with arrangement a bit like (3 up and 3 down)

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

they will be moving.they will be unlock in a secret mode like hambo winning that challenge would also give you a mechanic shell and a wrench as a weapon which causes 20 damage and acts like a pan.The platform can be destroyed

I like the idea of having interactive backgrounds like a hidden pit trap that could randomly do poison,fire,spikes and also like the idea of moveable platforms.
06-22-2016, 01:08 AM
Moving platforms are a completely new idea, I guess. It sounds interesting!

06-22-2016, 02:10 AM
This sounds good,but it will be much harder to hit your opponent

06-22-2016, 03:58 AM
(06-22-2016 02:10 AM)Don Vito Corleone Wrote:  This sounds good,but it will be much harder to hit your opponent

Making it harder to hit your opponent could be a good thing.

Also, moving platforms could be a interesting idea, If i remember only ever seeing it once suggested on the forums. I do love the idea of having moving platforms, it would make the game a lot more aim related.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
06-22-2016, 08:50 AM
(06-22-2016 01:08 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  Moving platforms are a completely new idea, I guess. It sounds interesting!

Not true, your best friend Troll2 suggested it ages ago.
Still a great idea though.

The downside to it this though,
Lag will increase, not necessarily for me, but for those that do play that have connection issues already with their ISP (and are forced to turn trails off etc.) it will make things much worse for them.

06-22-2016, 08:30 PM
The thing is that platform-based movement is almost entirely predictable (the velocity of an egg on the platform is the same as the velocity of the platform, and the latter cannot be affected by player actions), meaning that desyncing might not be a huge issue if this is programmed properly.

06-23-2016, 10:54 PM
(06-22-2016 02:10 AM)Don Vito Corleone Wrote:  This sounds good,but it will be much harder to hit your opponent

eggactly