Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Protection Pack
06-05-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 01:12 AM by kingrebelz.)
Protection Pack
This is just some random thoughts I had about the game is it really lacks defensive weapons.

Like for example the dirt gun why not make new levels of protections for dirt say for example wood, stone, metal. Wood would be weak against fire/ice but offer some better protection than normal dirt and stone would block fire/ice but weak against explosive weapons and then last on the list is metal very strong against all weapons and low grade healing but its only weakness is from underneath or lightning based attacks. How about even ghost dirt where you and you buddy can be safe but shoot at other players with a little protection.

Super health potions that heal like a normal health potion but offers regen like how poison or fire slowly kills you. Or even napalm style healing rain or even a rare potion that could heal 50hp. Beo1 you could equalize the health.

We have tons of weapon packs now we just need some good protection packs.

Feel free to add your own thoughts, I don't care if I ever see this its just random thoughts and ideas.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-05-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: Protection Pack
The problem is that this game isn't really about protecting yourself, it's about killing other eggs. As the saying goes, "the best defense, is a good offense".

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-05-2016, 01:35 AM
(06-05-2016 01:32 AM)tenchi Wrote:  The problem is that this game isn't really about protecting yourself, it's about killing other eggs. As the saying goes, "the best defense, is a good offense".
Yea but still it will be quite handy for when your in need of defence and also this ghost dirt bomb thing can enemies shoot through it or only you?

06-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Yet again we go through this, bbg. If you have a dirt bomb, then that's all you should need. This isn't about defense at all. Adding a "defense pack" only serves to promote people's not playing the game in favor of hiding from everyone's shots, therefore making it worse than actual hiding. With the current hiding, people still shoot; add these and you get everyone just skipping their turns hoping that the "pro players" or the "best players" quit the game out of frustration.

06-05-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 01:58 AM by kingrebelz.)
The ghost dirt bomb could be both a yin and yang type weapon that could come in both flavors one that could be used for defensive or one that could block the other player attacks and allow you shoot inside. However I was only thinking about defensive but good idea. Smiley_Smile

I agree with you a lot of players do hiding in fact I had an idea about this like an anti hide weapon say for when someone hides under your egg for example we could have a new weapon that could warp them and do 50/40 dmg if the player is hiding otherwise it only does 15/20 dmg. But I do think hiding has become a very important part of the game in fact people use all kinds of tricks besides just hiding like toss dirt then use poison or fire or splurge or even gas grenade to hit them while their blocked. Another trick people use often is spawn a ghost under say two guest stuck in a hole and if the guests uses most weapons it will block their shots and they will hit themselves.
06-05-2016, 02:13 AM
(06-05-2016 01:44 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Yet again we go through this, bbg. If you have a dirt bomb, then that's all you should need. This isn't about defense at all. Adding a "defense pack" only serves to promote people's not playing the game in favor of hiding from everyone's shots, therefore making it worse than actual hiding. With the current hiding, people still shoot; add these and you get everyone just skipping their turns hoping that the "pro players" or the "best players" quit the game out of frustration.
I see what you mean tenchi as ppl do find it quite annoying but it will still be usefull sometimes anyway nice idea dude

06-05-2016, 02:40 AM
I for one am all for this, I think more defensive (or unique ability) weapons = more strategic implications.
I actually had a suggestion extremely similar to this ages ago.
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=3466
Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see it

06-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Not many people use the current "defensive weapon" of the dirt ball as it is. Adding an entire pack of these "weapons" won't change that.

06-05-2016, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 06:26 AM by Vexis.)
I've won many a game only due to a well placed dirt.
Though I will grant you that tenchi, many people just throw dirt halfhazardly without pre-consideration of any strategic value or use.

06-05-2016, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 06:39 AM by ThievesHD.)
I for one would buy this pack sound's good to me.... Smiley_Smile

Yes the game's about killing but! what stop's us from being on the defensive, nothing exactly

This would be a good thing it not really a advantage to non-buyer's , but it can be if your strategist.

[Image: puaodl771b4.gif]