Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
searching players option
03-23-2016, 01:05 AM
searching players option
NOW-A-DAYS we strongly need the option search players.

To find our friends who we told to play the game its hard to find them and send them fried requests.and we also need to search our old friends(even i suffered this problem i was not online for 45 days as i can not login for some problem day and my friends removed me from friends list as we are not online).Even this is hard to find themSmiley_Sad.

I request BEO2 for making a find players column so that we can find are old friends or new friends easily.

please, please ,please think on it.

ravi2110[/font]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-23-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: searching players option
This has been discussed before, its a no because random people could spam the CELEBS of beo2 (Grim and that)and they would have to keep on having to say no which could take a long time. If you could disable yourself from being searched then that would be good.
Spoiler :
Damm I've gotten smarter ?!?!?

03-23-2016, 02:12 AM
(03-23-2016 01:44 AM)TheSmallBlackGuy Wrote:  This has been discussed before, its a no because random people could spam the CELEBS of beo2 (Jach and that)and they would have to keep on having to say no which could take a long time.

Yeah, sometimes even the low level players that want to have "pro friends" get pretty annoying by spamming friend requests. So I don't think this will happen.
03-23-2016, 02:41 AM
(03-23-2016 02:12 AM)Jach Wrote:  
(03-23-2016 01:44 AM)TheSmallBlackGuy Wrote:  This has been discussed before, its a no because random people could spam the CELEBS of beo2 (Jach and that)and they would have to keep on having to say no which could take a long time.

Yeah, sometimes even the low level players that want to have "pro friends" get pretty annoying by spamming friend requests. So I don't think this will happen.
Yea true dat....unless maybe you can disable yourself from being able to be searched.... idk

03-23-2016, 04:00 AM
getting friends request during match is annoying enuf and this would be x2 of that.
03-23-2016, 04:49 PM
i have and idea for this problem also .
if beo2 will apply this there could be an option that will prevent the friend request below the level that we have selected and even prevent requests of a player that request us all the time we could prevent that also by an option of prevent request from this player.
And if celebs. of beo2 want they can prevent this with this optionCool.
if any other problem tell.
03-23-2016, 05:35 PM
This has been suggested before. This wouldn't be added because of the "spam the greats" thing mentioned before. It's either an all-or-nothing idea where everyone's in or it doesn't get added.

You can't prevent people from currently sending friend requests, and this would be no different.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]