Poll: Do you want this mode in BEO2?
Yes, I want it in BEO2!
No, not in this type of game.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
01-14-2014, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 10:25 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
RE: ~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
(11-18-2013 06:56 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Thanks rata536, I try to do my best in my ideas so people like it and it can be able to get implemented in the game.
And thanks 00000gggeeo, I would also like to see this happen.

and I like your signature. I hope it convinces the donkins to put this super sexy awesome idea into the game
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-15-2014, 12:20 AM
Great idea!
I would like to see it in BEO2.
Totally supported by me! Smiley_XD
01-15-2014, 11:44 AM
Good see it got more supports this is the best idea I have seen so far.

-
10-13-2014, 07:35 AM
(11-12-2013 02:26 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Okay so I have and idea that may have been mentioned in BEO1.
Yes, a Zombies Mode.
It will have its own game modes and leaderboard as Multiplayer does.
How to play:
The way to play is that every game will have different amounts of Zombies ranging from 10-100. Zombies will come from both sides at the speed you would like.

*All ammo is not unlimited. You get one ammo per Zombie*( Once you run out of ammo and there are still Zombies, you have to run up and knife them*)

Zombie Game Modes that it could have:
-Speed Mode= Medium(less XP), Fast(regular XP), Extreme(double XP)
- PrisonBreak= Zombies try to get to you while all you can use is a shotgun.
-Eclipse= You get to use just a throwing knife
-Resurrection= You get one life extra after you die but you lose all your ammo and have to knife only.
Users ideas:
Infection: you will play as the Zombie and all other eggs will spawn at different places. Speed eggs on and you try to infect the most eggs as possible. -Sensei101

Thats all the Modes I can think of right now. I may add more later as I think about it.
So far I think those are good.

Leaderboard:
Now, the leaderboard will be divded up into: Levels, Wins, Zombies Killed and XP Earned.

Now since I am not good enough to make an actual Zombies game format, I have decided to show you a "Sneak Peak" of what the Leaderboard looks like.

Then "Zombies Mode" itself will be up to the way the Donkins decide to have it (if they do decide to have it)

Polished Version:
[Image: apgs5g.png]

I hope you like it! I spent a lot of time making the leaderboard, I hope you like it!! Smiley_Smile

Please, criticism that will help me or benefit the idea is allowed!

Also, I want you to suggest some game modes that would be cool!
Cheers,
AlbertPujols5

Updates:
1.0.0.0- Launched Zombies Mode Ideas

1.0.0.1 - Added SenSei101's idea for game modes.

1.0.0.2-Polished Leaderboard and made some changes to it.

1.0.0.3- Responded to everyone's comments so far. Thanks for replying so far and supporting this if you did!

1.0.0.4- Added new idea. Unlock NEW weapon for multiplayer after completing Zombies mode.

1.0.0.5- Fixed some bugs in Update 1.0.0.4
-changed the last update to instead of "unlocking NEW weapon in Multiplayer, you will get it in the actual Zombies mode"

1.0.0.6 - Reopened topic for new discussions! Halloween coming very soon and Zombies should as well!

Since Halloween time is coming and some users have mentioned that Zombies coming will be very soon, I want some new users to see this and comment their thoughts! I still really like this for BEO2 and I think it is great for users incase they get tired of regular eggs multiplayer.

Post your thoughts to possibly have something like this happen! Thanks

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
10-13-2014, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 09:07 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Hello Albert, Hey I had just seen this post today, and I was reading through almost ALL the comments and REPLIES that you had gotten *+I read all of your thread for this idea* I'm going to say that YES I really do support this idea and I HOPE that hopefully it will be able to be in the BEO2 game Smiley_ThumbsUp Great idea I really enjoyed reading your thread Smiley_ThumbsUp Also I have recently quit Beo2 and I hardly ever play it anymore, I really am a big fan of some zombie games though Smiley_Tongue. And I'm really excited/pumped if this would be able to get into the game Smiley_ThumbsUp. Oh and also now that I think about it..my BEO2 account I have it on Kongregate...so would this Zombie Game that you are suggesting, would it be able to work on Kong?

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
10-13-2014, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 09:21 AM by AlbertPujols5.)
(10-13-2014 09:01 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Hello Albert, Hey I had just seen this post today, and I was reading through almost ALL the comments and REPLIES that you had gotten *+I read all of your thread for this idea* I'm going to say that YES I really do support this idea and I HOPE that hopefully it will be able to be in the BEO2 game Smiley_ThumbsUp Great idea I really enjoyed reading your thread Smiley_ThumbsUp

Thanks for Supporting!
(10-13-2014 09:01 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Also I have recently quit Beo2 and I hardly ever play it anymore, I really am a big fan of some zombie games though Smiley_Tongue. And I'm really excited/pumped if this would be able to get into the game Smiley_ThumbsUp. Oh and also now that I think about it..my BEO2 account I have it on Kongregate...so would this Zombie Game that you are suggesting, would it be able to work on Kong?

Yes, this would be an update to the game. Just like adding new shells, weapons and new modes, this would be a new Game Option.
Thanks!

10-13-2014, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 09:23 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Thanks for the fast feedback Albert Smiley_BigGrin. And also Yay (pty) it would be on kong Smiley_Tongue. Lol wow I'm so pumped for this Smiley_Tongue. When will it be coming?

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
10-13-2014, 09:25 AM
At this point, it's still an idea. But it would be an interesting way to spread the "zombie virus".

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
10-13-2014, 09:28 AM
(10-13-2014 09:22 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  
When will it be coming?

Oh, I am only suggesting this. I would wish something of this sort would come out soon but who knows.
So if people really do like this idea then maybe the Donkins would add another Mode (a Zombie mode with Halloween nearing seems perfect to me) other than egg multiplayer for those who want to try something else.
Let's hope it comes true!

And to everyone, please leave suggestions and feedback if you think something should be changed or added, thanks

10-13-2014, 06:19 PM
I still love the idea , i want it in game this halloween Smiley_Duck

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war