Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
maximum turn match
09-28-2014, 08:08 AM
RE: maximum turn match
You can make it like ShellShock Live, where instead of basing it off on HP you can base it off points. Points would be based off damage, so the more damage you do, the more points you get. Turns would range from 10-30, and they would be able to be changed on the game mode screen.

I could see some problems for this like having better weapons, but naturally all of the other game modes have this problem so I guess this wouldn't be too big of a deal.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-28-2014, 08:14 AM
(09-28-2014 08:08 AM)Game Wrote:  You can make it like ShellShock Live, where instead of basing it off on HP you can base it off points. Points would be based off damage, so the more damage you do, the more points you get. Turns would range from 10-30, and they would be able to be changed on the game mode screen.

I could see some problems for this like having better weapons, but naturally all of the other game modes have this problem so I guess this wouldn't be too big of a deal.

Would you remove HP altogether like shellshock does, or would you rather keep a (high) HP count that you can reduce to 0 to completely kill an egg?

09-30-2014, 09:25 PM
i have no idea what shell shock is :3

[Image: Asaad12_64446.gif]
10-01-2014, 03:01 AM
(09-30-2014 09:25 PM)[GTK™ ] Asaad12 Wrote:  i have no idea what shell shock is :3

similar game as beo but with tanks, choose weapon and power and angle and fire.
10-01-2014, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 11:40 AM by Game.)
(09-28-2014 08:14 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(09-28-2014 08:08 AM)Game Wrote:  You can make it like ShellShock Live, where instead of basing it off on HP you can base it off points. Points would be based off damage, so the more damage you do, the more points you get. Turns would range from 10-30, and they would be able to be changed on the game mode screen.

Would you remove HP altogether like shellshock does, or would you rather keep a (high) HP count that you can reduce to 0 to completely kill an egg?

Since it's based on turns, I would remove HP altogether in case one of them dies before the final turn (or prevent a really long match if they didn't pick something like 20 turns)

[Image: xnsniw.png]