Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New mini game
08-05-2014, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 01:12 AM by matthew0000.)
New mini game
Hey everybody.

I have a new idea for a new mini game in the game.

This mini game you can play when ever you want and if you don't have friends onlline, than you can play this mini game.

This game will be about apple and arrow.

Your target is an apple on the head of eggs and you have simple bow and arrow. If you hit the egg you will lost your 100 points.

Here is exaple of the first level.

[Image: wektif.jpg]

You will have different and harder levels to completed.

[Image: kj7kiq.jpg]

You do not will have infinite ammo and on higher levels you might have wind on and low too make harder to completed.

In the mini game you will have 10 levels and if you completed all 10 level you will have new badget and new shell.

Shell: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSweWbsHj4bERpK4g-ITAX...VvTGcoIPLA]

What you all think about this new mini game? Leave comments please.

Thank you Matthew
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-05-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: New mini game
idea copied from this http://apple-shooter.com/
08-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Honestly, I do not think this is a bad idea. This/something similar could be a very interesting mini game to add to the main game. Yes, I do know there is a game of this, but something similar would be nice to have on BEO2. So, I support it.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
08-05-2014, 07:07 AM
(08-05-2014 03:16 AM)egg666 Wrote:  idea copied from this http://apple-shooter.com/

(08-05-2014 03:50 AM)troll2 Wrote:  WOW , why the need to stole ideas from others sites , first your clan is rude and insult , and now u stole intelectual propiety

how I could copy an idea if I never heard of such a game?

I came up with the idea and I wrote it and I do not want to argue.
08-05-2014, 08:23 AM
i do approve the reason why is because we haven't got many mini game's and you complete them you can't really do them again without winning anything, so i think it would be diffrent so let's say you do the 1st challenge but you need to go somewhere like shop or somethingSmiley_XD You can click save and it says your game then when you want to play again it takes you to where you last was. And they can be powerups like the apple will bigger

M8 i got so much swag...
08-05-2014, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 03:37 PM by verybadboy.)
nice workSmiley_ThumbsUp
heheSmiley_XD