Bad rep people should still have same advantage
I dont get it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
limiting strong weapons to people with -5 to -10 rep
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
limiting strong weapons to people with -5 to -10 rep
I think that the people who have negative rep get too many strong weapons and needs to be stopped. I am thinking of making people with -5 or more negative rep only 1 strong weapon since they ruin the game and win because there nonskill weapons make them win.
they usually only use homing cluster grenade and death from above all the time. If they have 1 of each they will have to start using skill Smiley_Trollface.
This will not affect weapon packs.

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-30-2014, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 07:24 AM by troll2.)
RE: limiting strong weapons to people with -5 to -10 rep
reputation have nothing to do with weapons stock,are 2 different things u cant limit kind of weapons to -reps, this will make them quit more, or stop playing

ur mixing being unskilled wit being wit low rep,

this idea dont bring anything good to game, dont improve it, and dont encourage nothing.

Sorry , but not supported

Edite: u dont have a valid argument, this sound more a complain than a suggestion

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-30-2014, 07:17 AM
(07-30-2014 06:47 AM)troll2 Wrote:  reputation have nothing to do with weapons stock,are 2 different things u cant limit kind of weapons to -reps, this will make them quit more, or stop playing

ur mixing being unskilled wit being wit low rep,

this idea dont bring anything good to game, dont improve it, and dont encourage nothing.

Sorry , but not supported

negative rep people deserve to be treated worst because they never want to lose and join pro games all the time and win because they use death from above and homing cluster grenade all the time.

kills lost my spot
07-30-2014, 07:39 AM
I've seen more positive repped players leave games than negative repped people. The weapon load out for any match and any player is random and everyone will use the homing cluster because of the damage potential. Troll is right in that it sounds like you're complaining about things and wanting to limit the player base to those who have perfect internet and perfect aim/skills. If you don't like 1 weapon, then there's 2 options: remove it completely (which will never happen), or deal with it because they are meant to help new players learn how to play and to balance the game.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-30-2014, 07:58 AM
(07-30-2014 07:39 AM)tenchi Wrote:  I've seen more positive repped players leave games than negative repped people.

Because the negative repped players usually want to get there rep back.
07-30-2014, 10:44 AM
@MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW I need to tell you something. I HAVE BEEN in the NEGATIVE Rep before ingame before I even got to the level I am now, and I have never used any *What you would call "Powerful"* weapons to defeat opponents also I do not have any credits to get any wep packs so there fore I am one of those use to be -negative rep players that didn't need to be stopped because I never had any advantages.
07-30-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 11:04 AM by MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW.)
Im not saying all negative im talking about -5 more more negative rep and if you want to regain rep you dont leave and you play few games each day to regain your rep because of random rep spammers

kills lost my spot
07-30-2014, 11:07 AM
@MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW OHHH okay and yea I don't have neg rep anymore, I got rid of it long time ago Smiley_XD. But
With some hard work I did and not leaving any battles or whatever that's how I regained my +reps back.
07-30-2014, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 11:45 AM by matt.)
I dont think ive ever gotten negative rep lol, or maybe once, hmmmm