Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
add/decline friend right away when notified.
07-21-2014, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 04:17 AM by snitcher.)
add/decline friend right away when notified.
i dont get it. why do i have to go to the friends tab when i get notified that someone added me as friend? why cant i just add or decline it right on the spot right after i get the notice? like when im receiving an invite for a game? if this may cause confusion to people who just accepts anything because they dont bother reading then maybe change the color?

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-21-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: add/decline friend right away when notified.
The biggest problem is that you're in a game (sometimes) when you receive the requests. If you're playing a match with wind or random gravity, that's more important than accepting or declining a request/invite. As it is, the request notification disappearing is the best option for the majority of players.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-21-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: add/decline friend right away when notified.
(07-21-2014 07:05 AM)tenchi Wrote:  The biggest problem is that you're in a game (sometimes) when you receive the requests. If you're playing a match with wind or random gravity, that's more important than accepting or declining a request/invite. As it is, the request notification disappearing is the best option for the majority of players.

true, then decline or accept right away and when declined the person cant add the other person anymore or at least till the next day in case you pressed wrong. or have the option available with the same current speed of the notification.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'