Poll: Do you want this mode in BEO2?
Yes, I want it in BEO2!
No, not in this type of game.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: ~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
(11-15-2013 01:20 AM)rata536 Wrote:  If something earned in zombie mode can be used in normal mode, then I dont like the idea.
Well I understand this. I just want players to have the opportunity to play Zombies and have a reward at the end. By playing ZOmbies and reaching highest level, it should give you a reward and why not a gun for multiplayer? Please tell me what the problem with that is so I can make this idea even better! Thanks for commenting your opinions to make this better. Truly appreciated.

(11-15-2013 04:43 AM)00000000ggggeeeo Wrote:  I think it would be cool, but will we have to make a new account for it, and if we don't, do we level up in the game so we level up with out playing multi player?
No new account. Just a new tab option that you will have. SO it would be "Shop" then "Credits" then "Zombies" You will not level up in ZOmbies and level up in multiplayer at the same time. Like two different games but into one big game. The leveling will be separate and you will need to play both individually to level up on both of them. Hope this helps!

Thanks again!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-16-2013, 09:39 AM
(11-15-2013 12:07 PM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  Well I understand this. I just want players to have the opportunity to play Zombies and have a reward at the end. By playing ZOmbies and reaching highest level, it should give you a reward and why not a gun for multiplayer? Please tell me what the problem with that is so I can make this idea even better! Thanks for commenting your opinions to make this better. Truly appreciated.
Quite simple. BEO is an artillery game. If there is a zombie section in BEO, it souldn't get mixed with the original game, becouse someones just want the arttillery game.
Players who play zombies will get their reward, for zombie mode.
11-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Okay I kind of agree with that. But, why would it hurt the multiplayer players to have an extra weapon for completing Zombies? Also I agree that if you complete Zombies, you should get a reward in zombies. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

11-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Multiplayer level ups give multiplayer rewards; zombie challenges give zombie rewards. If it's that way, nobody can say no.
11-16-2013, 04:12 PM
(11-16-2013 03:56 PM)rata536 Wrote:  Multiplayer level ups give multiplayer rewards; zombie challenges give zombie rewards. If it's that way, nobody can say no.

Yes you are right. I have made a change to this NEW gun instead of getting it in Multiplier, you will get it in the actual Zombies mode.

Visit my first post, at the END it shows all the updates. ( I am having a bit of fun with it) and it shows that I added your idea and change.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention and doing your best to improve on this suggestion.

11-16-2013, 06:08 PM
wow what a great thinking i like this zombie idea

KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE KUCH HARNA PADHTA HAI AUR HARKAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI
11-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Very professional work, albert. (the versions thing). Now you have my vote.
11-17-2013, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 04:45 PM by 00000000ggggeeeo.)
Very great, cool and creative idea. I would like to see this happen. Smiley_BigGrin
11-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks rata536, I try to do my best in my ideas so people like it and it can be able to get implemented in the game.
And thanks 00000gggeeo, I would also like to see this happen.

01-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Ok so I dont want this topic to die out. This is a AMAZING suggestion and I really want Donkins to see this and think about it and I was thinking With the Zombie mode you can buy upgrades for your shell like 10 credits wil give you level1 shield Smiley_Smile (good way for Donkins to make more money) and I was thinking/wondering when you go to zombie mode and try to survive do you vs peopel that are infected or bots? I think it should be where there starts out with 1 bot= 1 bot zombie and then eventually that 1 bot will infect someone in zombie then that person infects someone then the bot stops Smiley_Smile. Dont comment below "grave dig" and stuff because if you do its a worthless post you made I know i grave digged. But I dont want this topic to die!!!!