Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Parkour Eggs? My Experience with the jumping feature
11-02-2013, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 08:45 AM by Venom.)
Parkour Eggs? My Experience with the jumping feature
I was unsure if this thread should go in the suggestions or bug tab, so I'll leave it here for now.

I have only had the chance to play between 5-7 matches in the last couple days, but in each of them I have felt that the jumping feature is a bit too OP.

[Image: 350rq7d.jpg]

In the attached screenshot you see a match I just finished, whereby the opposing team simply jumped out of their encampment on their side of the map to shoot myself and my teammate point blank, and use the tactic known as "hiding". (Nothing against these two players, by their own admission it is something that should be fixed, and I did win the match regardless Smiley_XD)

I love that the eggs have increased mobility, and I would not like to see jumping removed in its entirety, but being able to "leap tall buildings in a single bound" is something I feel we should leave to Superegg.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
Parkour Eggs? My Experience with the jumping feature - Venom - 11-02-2013 08:39 AM