Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noone wants to use a translator for everything
11-08-2016, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 10:36 AM by SLOTHICORN (lysay).)
Noone wants to use a translator for everything
Idk how far this idea will go so let the bashing begin lol
Jk

Now, idk whether the game has this or not or whether it has been suggested before but I have checked and couldn’t find anything. So sorry if It has.

I thought that by adding a language preference setting the game could be a lot more convenient for players i.e. when they first come into the game they get this popping up

Source: http://cdn.ilovefreesoftware.com/wp-cont...select.png

(idk how to post an image still lmao)

This would mean no guess work or translator is required for those non-English players for wherever they wish to go in the game.

I’ve also noticed that in the chat box in game that only English characters or whatever that can be typed eg A B C D E etc..
I know that a lot of languages may only require those letters but again... it’s just an idea lol
I thought it’d be cool to incorporate characters or other letters in this chat that may not be seen on our keyboards like Japanese or Chinese katakana and so on just like they do on a lot of other chats. This would be very helpful to those who speak another language and just sit there not being able to talk, that is, if they make it into the game. (hopefully by then more players are speaking their language can talk and are in their game)

I don’t know how hard these would be to programme as I only know how to open the internet #ComputerGenious
Sorry if this is a ramble lol

[Image: zovaZHQ.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
Noone wants to use a translator for everything - SLOTHICORN (lysay) - 11-08-2016 10:35 AM