Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Clan Name Suggestions
09-29-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 11:43 AM by Vexis.)
Clan Name Suggestions
In case anyone was stuck on some clan names, there are plenty of ideas still out there with enough pizzazz to nab someone's attention.

SoA - Soldiers Of Anarchy: (Optional: Members Would Be Required To Wear A Soldier Type Of Shell)

BYY - Bust Your Yolk

TS - Tyrant Shells

HoG - Hierarchy Of Gods (Could Be All Pigs Just For Irony)

DME - Deviant Master Eggs

TOBE - The Original Boss Eggs

WIT - War Intelligent Team

DOS - Devilish Organic Soldiers

TUA - The Unreal Aimers

PK - Professional Killers

honestly I could go on. I'm just trying to help anyone who might be stuck trying to come up with a name for a clan. Clan's aren't bad m'kay. If you built a clan and it failed try, try again. Take what you learned from what didn't work, and try to apply new/original ideas. (I can NOT stress the word ORIGINAL enough. Please no plagiarism when designing the structure of your clan)

*EDIT*
Moved my suggestion off of trolls thread as to not clutter his suggestions up with responses that weren't relative to his.

Upgrade Stock -
With every weapon except the teleport you can sacrifice 2 of them for more damage. (or different things)
Say you have 5 rockets, you can sacrifice 2 of them to do a one-time 20 damage.
Same with splurge cannon, sacrifice 2 of them to do 25 damage.
I do believe DFA's need to be exempt from this, along with possibly a few other weapons that are already very deadly.

I personally think it would be great to be able to upgrade your dirt, or you walls as well. Instead of it being a dirt mound, it would be a metal casing surrounding them if you upgraded it. Harder to shoot through. Same with the wall, turns the stone wall into a steel wall.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
Clan Name Suggestions - Vexis - 09-29-2014 11:19 AM
RE: Clan Name Suggestions - troll2 - 09-29-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Clan Name Suggestions - Vexis - 09-30-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Clan Name Suggestions - Gooner - 10-04-2014, 10:47 AM