Poll: Do you want this mode in BEO2?
Yes, I want it in BEO2!
No, not in this type of game.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: ~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post!
(11-15-2013 01:20 AM)rata536 Wrote:  If something earned in zombie mode can be used in normal mode, then I dont like the idea.
Well I understand this. I just want players to have the opportunity to play Zombies and have a reward at the end. By playing ZOmbies and reaching highest level, it should give you a reward and why not a gun for multiplayer? Please tell me what the problem with that is so I can make this idea even better! Thanks for commenting your opinions to make this better. Truly appreciated.

(11-15-2013 04:43 AM)00000000ggggeeeo Wrote:  I think it would be cool, but will we have to make a new account for it, and if we don't, do we level up in the game so we level up with out playing multi player?
No new account. Just a new tab option that you will have. SO it would be "Shop" then "Credits" then "Zombies" You will not level up in ZOmbies and level up in multiplayer at the same time. Like two different games but into one big game. The leveling will be separate and you will need to play both individually to level up on both of them. Hope this helps!

Thanks again!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~Zombies Mode. ~ Please Read this and Post! - AlbertPujols5 - 11-15-2013 12:07 PM