Suggestion | Suggestions | BEO1 Forum

Please note: This forum is now CLOSED. We have upgraded our software and launched a brand new forum to coincide with the release of Bad Eggs Online 2. These forums will remain visible as an archive so you can view old posts, but from now on please re-register on our new forum to continue the discussion.  There will be a specific section for anything relating to BEO1 .

 
This Forum is Currently Locked – Access is Read Only
You must be logged in to post

Please note: if you already have an account in the Bad Eggs Online game you will still need to create a separate account for the forum using the 'Register' button.


Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Suggestion

UserPost

2:21 am
June 20, 2013


supermario

Badder than Bad

posts 2335

1

Tag like tag @albertpujols5 then he see it as like a PM or something this would really help instead of posting trying to get their attention :)Cool

A legend

 

Playing Bad Eggs since November 2011

Forum since March 31st 2012

 

2:33 am
June 20, 2013


supermonkey

In your frying pan.

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1245

2

Say what

Very cool signitures by smelyegg!

Get ready for Call Of Duty ghosts!!Ima pre order it!!!Plus they might steal  your shoes but not mine cause Im awesome

8:58 am
June 20, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

3

supermario said:

Tag like tag @albertpujols5 then he see it as like a PM or something this would really help instead of posting trying to get their attention :)Cool

i dont understand it sorry? say what?

what? :S and why albertpujols5? :SSSSSS

10:43 am
June 20, 2013


dan dan

>>>Croatia <<<

Badass Egg

posts 1406

4

?Confused?

Stickman vs The DoorStick Figure One Against Many

<a class="thickbox" name="
View Raw Image" href="http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://oi42.tinypic.com/18jk1j.jpg"> 
Signatureeeeeeeeeeeee

Audi, vide, tace si vis vivere in pace.

Accipe vitam offers.

Link of my weapon pack 9 suggestions – http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..38;ret=all     

Link of my new 9 maps for the game- http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..y-dan-dan/

 


11:07 am
June 20, 2013


Killaa2

In chatroom.

Very Bad Egg

posts 337

5

Use the hastag,do a little sign behind the name of the forum user you want to talk to.

I think that he wants to tell that.

made by smelyegg.

11:28 am
June 20, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

6

Killaa2 said:

Use the hastag,do a little sign behind the name of the forum user you want to talk to.

I think that he wants to tell that.

 @killaa2 roger that

11:52 am
June 20, 2013


therealrobbiecool

Here but not there…

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1096

7

WHATTAF*CK?

  

 One of the bosses of the E.D.O.D.C, pm me if you want to join. YEAH :D

  

1:46 pm
June 20, 2013


albertpujols5

In a nasty world.

Badder than Bad

posts 4171

8

Thereealrobiecool. Said.
WHATTAF*CK?

This is a kids forum and there is no need to be saying that for no reason. Please be careful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2:17 pm
June 20, 2013


therealrobbiecool

Here but not there…

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1096

9

No?

Could u first look to ur own bad behavior to anyone in this forum?

I am sure many poor kids are depressive by the s hit u talk sometimes

  

 One of the bosses of the E.D.O.D.C, pm me if you want to join. YEAH :D

  

2:35 pm
June 20, 2013


smelyegg

Away.

Badder than Bad

posts 3566

10

HE MEANT THIS:

 

INSTEAD OF POSTING ON A TOPIC OR PMing A PERSON TO GET THERE ATTENTION, YOU CAN YOU PRIVATE POST ON A TOPIC.

 

PRIVATE POSTING THIS ON A TOPIC WOULD MEAN THAT ONLY I CAN VIEWS THAT POST ———-——–——-—–>>>>>  '@smelyegg: Hello smelyegg. Your signatures are crappy.'  

 

THIS SUGGESTION THAT SUPERMARIO HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE.

THE SUGGESTION ABOUT MY SIGNATURES HAS ALSO BEEN MADE BEFORE. xD

 

Shut the bloody f***ing hell up Robbie and Albert.

4:30 pm
June 20, 2013


Mageg

The Alpha and the Omegga

Moderator

posts 819

11

Moved to suggestions.

 The panda is endangered. Save him :(

6:45 pm
June 20, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

12

smelyegg said:

HE MEANT THIS:

 

INSTEAD OF POSTING ON A TOPIC OR PMing A PERSON TO GET THERE ATTENTION, YOU CAN YOU PRIVATE POST ON A TOPIC.

 

PRIVATE POSTING THIS ON A TOPIC WOULD MEAN THAT ONLY I CAN VIEWS THAT POST ———–>>>>  '@smelyegg: hello smelyegg. you signatures are crappy.'  

 

THIS SUGGESTION THAT SUPERMARIO HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE.

THE SUGGESTION ABOUT MY SIGNATURES HAS ALSO BEEN MADE BEFORE. xD

 

Shut the bloody f*cking hell up Robbie and Albert.

only albert

2:23 am
June 21, 2013


Mr. Cool

don't even think about it >:0

Fried Egg

posts 16

13

Confused

6:08 am
June 21, 2013


albertpujols5

In a nasty world.

Badder than Bad

posts 4171

14

pokemon said:

smelyegg said:

Shut the bloody f*cking hell up Robbie and Albert.

only albert

 

 

 

Pokemon, Robie is the one that is wrong here. You are just trying to go against me. 

And Pokemon, stop spamming and let it go!! What is the point of saying…"only albert." for just 1 post??? All I see there is spamming and trying to start a fight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7:29 am
June 21, 2013


therealrobbiecool

Here but not there…

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1096

15

? Well u don't have to treat me like a child.

Ur not my babysitter to say: "don't say watheFACK"

We all know ur free to post somethings on the forum.

ANYONE did post things like wtf and that s hit.

  

 One of the bosses of the E.D.O.D.C, pm me if you want to join. YEAH :D

  

8:05 am
June 21, 2013


Birogrolph

Bad Eggs Online

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1140

16

Anyway, in regards to the idea Supermario suggested; I think it is an interesting idea but not a necessary one. I think sending a PM is the best way to contact one forum user and it is the only method of one on one communication we really need.

Signature by Hybrid4sure

                 

9:02 am
June 21, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

17

albertpujols5 said:

pokemon said:

smelyegg said:

Shut the bloody f*cking hell up Robbie and Albert.

only albert

 

 

Pokemon, Robie is the one that is wrong here. You are just trying to go against me. 

And Pokemon, stop spamming and let it go!! What is the point of saying…"only albert." for just 1 post??? All I see there is spamming and trying to start a fight.

i said that because you are the only fighter here

stop with your **** rules mate, you are the only spammer here, dont you undertsand it?!

5:02 pm
June 21, 2013


albertpujols5

In a nasty world.

Badder than Bad

posts 4171

18

No Pokemon, I don't understand.
Someone who is swearing at me(Pokemon) is trying to get me mad. That is what I feel. I don't want to fight with anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5:21 pm
June 21, 2013


Killaa2

In chatroom.

Very Bad Egg

posts 337

19

albertpujols5 said:

No Pokemon, I don't understand.
Someone who is swearing at me(Pokemon) is trying to get me mad. That is what I feel. I don't want to fight with anyone.

 

once again albert,after all those weeks of pushing pokemon and robbie,they need to respond.

made by smelyegg.

5:26 pm
June 21, 2013


albertpujols5

In a nasty world.

Badder than Bad

posts 4171

20

Killaa2 said:

albertpujols5 said:

No Pokemon, I don't understand.
Someone who is swearing at me(Pokemon) is trying to get me mad. That is what I feel. I don't want to fight with anyone.

 

once again albert,after all those weeks of pushing pokemon and robbie,they need to respond.

Killaa, I have never pushed them both. So please you arent helping here, you are causing a fight but like I said, I dont come to the forums to fight, but some people do. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



About the Bad Eggs Online Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
16 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 10
Topics: 4425
Posts: 81160

Membership:

There are 27708 Members
There have been 3 Guests

There are 2 Admins
There are 5 Moderators

Recent New Members: scissors, AlexDG, Agentogel, rouletteonline, jokereseiner, juditerpercaya888

Administrators: Rob Donkin (383 Posts), JohnDonkin (161 Posts)

Moderators: Grim-Cat (1573 Posts), Slim (1127 Posts), Mageg (819 Posts), zaught (671 Posts), Noncryptic (657 Posts)