1) The first egg is located on the main page after logging in, which covers the letter "o" in the word eggpocalypse, at the top of the page.
2) the second egg can be found after clicking play on the hom page, in the lobby. It is located on the bottom left of the screen.
3) The third egg can be found in the game setup, by clicking "create game", chich can be seen in the image above. It is hidden next to the cancel button.
4 & 5) Eggs 4 and 5 can both be found on the same page, during mid game. They are found by the cancel and the fire button. Players should note that these eggs can be found against another player, in practice or while testing a custom made terrain, although playing a game against other players links to another egg.
6) Egg number 6 can be found in the terrain editor, underneath the symetrical tickbow at the bottom-centre (slightly left) of the screen. Note that pro is NOT required for this, only for saving the terrain, which is not necessary for finding an egg.
7 & 8) These two egg can be found in the players profile, in the badges page, and also on the player in any page.
9) Heading over to the trials, another egg can be found on the bottom right trial, on any page.
10) Egg number 10 can be found in the shop, under the buying pro page. It is hidden behind the top of the pro symbol.
11) Egg number 11 can be found back in the shop, covering up the symbol on the first skill from the left, the shield.
12) The next egg can be found in the weapon pack shop shop, in weapon pack 5, covering the shurinade. This can be harder to see if the weapon pack has been purchased.
13 and 14) These eggs can be found in the lobby, while waiting for players or to start a game. One covers the a in the word game, and the other can be found on the far right top, right of the top egg.
15) This next egg requires a game to be won or lost. It covers the thumb in the top left corner. Players should note this should be obtained rapidly and not afked, as the page will eventually continue by itself, resulting in having to play another game.
16) This egg can be found in the new egg shop, covering any random egg (different to each person), which is currently the competition winners eggs. This egg is hard to miss.
17) The penultimate egg can be found in the credits, which can be accessed by clicking credits at the bottom of the home page after logging in. The egg is hidden in the middle of Rob and John.
18) The last egg, congratulations to you if you have got all the eggs so far. The last egg before unlocking the bunny can be found in the leaderboard, accessed through the players profile. It is hidden in the bad eggs online logo, on the far right.
Congratulations! If you have all these eggs, then you now have the bunny egg! A message will appear on your screen saying so. You can go to your profile on the last page to wear it.