Here is it.... The new Apocalypse Weapon pack 9! | Fan Art | BEO1 Forum

Please note: This forum is now CLOSED. We have upgraded our software and launched a brand new forum to coincide with the release of Bad Eggs Online 2. These forums will remain visible as an archive so you can view old posts, but from now on please re-register on our new forum to continue the discussion.  There will be a specific section for anything relating to BEO1 .

 
This Forum is Currently Locked – Access is Read Only
You must be logged in to post

Please note: if you already have an account in the Bad Eggs Online game you will still need to create a separate account for the forum using the 'Register' button.


Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Here is it…. The new Apocalypse Weapon pack 9!

UserPost

6:40 pm
July 11, 2013


dan dan

>>>Croatia <<<

Badass Egg

posts 1406

21

ludvigpasse said:

T0MT0M said:

Rob Donkin said:

Awesome work guys! We're no longer updating Bad Eggs so this won't make it into this version of the game I'm afraid but we'll keep your ideas in mind for Bad Eggs 2. We've actually already got a rail gun type weapon planned which will be similar to your laser idea and also something similar to your mega homing missile idea.

Shouldn't there be one last final update, that could include a few new shells and a weapon pack. We would all love it. 

Why havent you made it official then that you arent going to update bag eggs anymore? personally i counted with more updates but only that you guys were really lazy and slow with it right now.

You dont think the people who spent like 150bucks on this game or more are entitled to another update? Its kinda lame to just stop giving updates without telling the community about it…. You should have told us that you wasnt making anymore updates to the game last update, not now-_-

Cant you see!

The Donkins are very busy with Bad eggs 2 and they are placing all their work in it so that it could be better

and come out earlier.

You cant call them lazy and show some respect.

I know that we all are impatient and we cant wait to see Bad eggs 2.

Just wait………….. and ……………. relax……………….

Stickman vs The DoorStick Figure One Against Many

<a class="thickbox" name="
View Raw Image" href="http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://oi42.tinypic.com/18jk1j.jpg"> 
Signatureeeeeeeeeeeee

Audi, vide, tace si vis vivere in pace.

Accipe vitam offers.

Link of my weapon pack 9 suggestions – http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..38;ret=all     

Link of my new 9 maps for the game- http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..y-dan-dan/

 


7:07 pm
July 11, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

22

ludvigpasse said:

Rob Donkin said:

Awesome work guys! We're no longer updating Bad Eggs so this won't make it into this version of the game I'm afraid but we'll keep your ideas in mind for Bad Eggs 2. We've actually already got a rail gun type weapon planned which will be similar to your laser idea and also something similar to your mega homing missile idea.

Why havent you made it official then that you arent going to update bag eggs anymore? personally i counted with more updates but only that you guys were really lazy and slow with it right now.

You dont think the people who spent like 150bucks on this game or more are entitled to another update? Its kinda lame to just stop giving updates without telling the community about it…. You should have told us that you wasnt making anymore updates to the game last update, not now-_-

he said that ( like 10 times)

i wait here 1 year for bad eggs 2, so you can wait too

just wait 

5:19 am
July 12, 2013


Birogrolph

Bad Eggs Online

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1140

23

Its not so much that he is impatient; he is just annoyed that there was no announcement made sooner ( in regards to the final update)

Signature by Hybrid4sure

                 

8:51 am
July 12, 2013


BadEggDesigner

Netherland

Hard Boiled

posts 133

24

What if……

The weapons come in BEO2:P.

Then you have more time for coding and more.

http://i45.tinypic.com/bfmdjo.jpg 

9:56 am
July 12, 2013


ludvigpasse

Sunny Side Up

posts 48

25

Birogrolph said:

Its not so much that he is impatient; he is just annoyed that there was no announcement made sooner ( in regards to the final update)

Yea pretty much this. Its very bad in my opinion that they charge alot of cash for shells/wep packs, and then just stops giving updates. Then announces it several months after the last update since apparently they focus all on bad eggs online 2 now. The problem with this however is that all the money me and others have spent on bad eggs online is useless after bad eggs online 2 comes out beacuse bad eggs online will become a dead game. Creating a 2nd version just to charge you several hundred for new weps that you already brought in bad eggs online 1 is not an okay behaviour in my opinion and i wont play bad eggs online 2  beacuse of this.

 

What they should have done in order to treat their customers right would be to actually announce when they stop giving updates, not a few months after their last update.

 

Also they should focus on bad eggs online 1 and give it updates so it looks more like the game they are making right now rather then making a new game just to get more cash from people who already brought most weapons in bad eggs online 1. They just rape the people who have spent money on their product, just like EA does. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.

10:34 am
July 12, 2013


Saud01

In The World Of Eggs

Bad Egg

posts 205

26

Well the weopen packs we have now are wasted ?!?!!?Yell

I Ask For Trust.

It Is Alot,

I Know Its Not easy To Give,

But Its All I Ask.

6:07 pm
July 12, 2013


ludvigpasse

Sunny Side Up

posts 48

27

Saud01 said:

Well the weopen packs we have now are wasted ?!?!!?Yell

Yea pretty much since it will soon be a dead game when bad eggs online 2 is out forcing the player to spend several hundred dollars AGAIN to get the good weapons.

6:56 pm
July 12, 2013


Saud01

In The World Of Eggs

Bad Egg

posts 205

28

Nah that is unfair they shud give us some cradit as we wasted payed money..

I Ask For Trust.

It Is Alot,

I Know Its Not easy To Give,

But Its All I Ask.

9:41 pm
July 12, 2013


Yellowdagger

Do A Barrel Roll!

Badder than Bad

posts 2567

29

ludvigpasse said:

Birogrolph said:

Its not so much that he is impatient; he is just annoyed that there was no announcement made sooner ( in regards to the final update)

Yea pretty much this. Its very bad in my opinion that they charge alot of cash for shells/wep packs, and then just stops giving updates. Then announces it several months after the last update since apparently they focus all on bad eggs online 2 now. The problem with this however is that all the money me and others have spent on bad eggs online is useless after bad eggs online 2 comes out beacuse bad eggs online will become a dead game. Creating a 2nd version just to charge you several hundred for new weps that you already brought in bad eggs online 1 is not an okay behaviour in my opinion and i wont play bad eggs online 2  beacuse of this.

 

What they should have done in order to treat their customers right would be to actually announce when they stop giving updates, not a few months after their last update.

 

Also they should focus on bad eggs online 1 and give it updates so it looks more like the game they are making right now rather then making a new game just to get more cash from people who already brought most weapons in bad eggs online 1. They just rape the people who have spent money on their product, just like EA does. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.

 

 

Speaking of EA…

http://whalethen.com/item/989

^Console wars explained

Can't Let you Do That Star Fox!   ~ Wolf

http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..nk/#p80713

Weapon Pack 9 Suggestion ^^^^

11:37 pm
July 12, 2013


supermonkey

In your frying pan.

Lean, Mean Egging Machine

posts 1245

30

Yellowdagger said:

ludvigpasse said:

Birogrolph said:

Its not so much that he is impatient; he is just annoyed that there was no announcement made sooner ( in regards to the final update)

Yea pretty much this. Its very bad in my opinion that they charge alot of cash for shells/wep packs, and then just stops giving updates. Then announces it several months after the last update since apparently they focus all on bad eggs online 2 now. The problem with this however is that all the money me and others have spent on bad eggs online is useless after bad eggs online 2 comes out beacuse bad eggs online will become a dead game. Creating a 2nd version just to charge you several hundred for new weps that you already brought in bad eggs online 1 is not an okay behaviour in my opinion and i wont play bad eggs online 2  beacuse of this.

 

What they should have done in order to treat their customers right would be to actually announce when they stop giving updates, not a few months after their last update.

 

Also they should focus on bad eggs online 1 and give it updates so it looks more like the game they are making right now rather then making a new game just to get more cash from people who already brought most weapons in bad eggs online 1. They just rape the people who have spent money on their product, just like EA does. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.

 

Speaking of EA…

http://whalethen.com/item/989

^Console wars explained

 

Hahaha Nintendo is just standing there while the other 3 consoles are trying to push someone off the cliff!

Tee hee!^^

Very cool signitures by smelyegg!

Get ready for Call Of Duty ghosts!!Ima pre order it!!!Plus they might steal  your shoes but not mine cause Im awesome

10:19 am
July 13, 2013


BadEggDesigner

Netherland

Hard Boiled

posts 133

31

What if……

The weapons come in BEO2:P.

http://i45.tinypic.com/bfmdjo.jpg 

2:52 pm
July 13, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

32

BadEggDesigner said:

What if……

The weapons come in BEO2:P.

bad idea, we need more new weapons

2:56 pm
July 13, 2013


Saud01

In The World Of Eggs

Bad Egg

posts 205

33

Yep

 

More new Weps needed

I Ask For Trust.

It Is Alot,

I Know Its Not easy To Give,

But Its All I Ask.

10:37 am
July 15, 2013


BadEggDesigner

Netherland

Hard Boiled

posts 133

34

well… what now?

http://i45.tinypic.com/bfmdjo.jpg 

10:53 am
July 15, 2013


dan dan

>>>Croatia <<<

Badass Egg

posts 1406

35

BadEggDesigner said:

well… what now?

Only the time will answer to your question…Cool

Stickman vs The DoorStick Figure One Against Many

<a class="thickbox" name="
View Raw Image" href="http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://oi42.tinypic.com/18jk1j.jpg"> 
Signatureeeeeeeeeeeee

Audi, vide, tace si vis vivere in pace.

Accipe vitam offers.

Link of my weapon pack 9 suggestions – http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..38;ret=all     

Link of my new 9 maps for the game- http://www.badeggsonline.com/f…..y-dan-dan/

 


1:39 pm
July 15, 2013


pokemon

Banned for no reason. Please unban me Donkins. Forgive me for what I did, I'm sorry.

Badder than Bad

posts 3914

36

dan dan said:

BadEggDesigner said:

well… what now?

Only the time will answer to your question…Cool

just wasting of time

this will not come out (maybe only for beo2)

2:37 pm
July 15, 2013


Snipperman

Sunny Side Up

posts 33

37

well done

all weapons cool

hope to see it soon in BAD EGGS.

Cool

2:45 pm
July 15, 2013


Snipperman

Sunny Side Up

posts 33

38

It wont work out like " The ninth realm"

Bad eggs is all time favourite.

So whatever make it here….

And if this is not done …means you work for bad eggs and this goes to BE2…that is unfair for all who are playing this for years..

Hope donkin brothers will keep it in mind.

 

Rest they are all for what they want to keep or not.

This is just small advice by this game lover.

Thanks all.

SnipPerman.Smile

5:10 pm
July 15, 2013


albertpujols5

In a nasty world.

Badder than Bad

posts 4171

39

It will have similarities to weapons in BEO2. Not the same exact thing like Rob said.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2:26 am
July 17, 2013


kiwi_soar

Sunny Side Up

posts 22

40

Nice Job!!!! I like the work you put in to it. It should be on bad eggs



About the Bad Eggs Online Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 288

Currently Online:
17 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2
Forums: 10
Topics: 4425
Posts: 81160

Membership:

There are 27712 Members
There have been 3 Guests

There are 2 Admins
There are 5 Moderators

Recent New Members: scissors, AlexDG, Agentogel, rouletteonline, jokereseiner, juditerpercaya888

Administrators: Rob Donkin (383 Posts), JohnDonkin (161 Posts)

Moderators: Grim-Cat (1573 Posts), Slim (1127 Posts), Mageg (819 Posts), zaught (671 Posts), Noncryptic (657 Posts)