Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Official HeroGraphics Thread!
11-02-2013, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 05:25 AM by Goodkid.)
Official HeroGraphics Thread!
Hey friends, here it is! The official HeroGraphics thread. If you made a request for a signature in BEO1, I'm sorry to say that I think I'm limited to avatars right now; I cannot seem to figure out why Rob shrunk the space allocated for signatures so much.

Anyways, to kick things off, I've designed Albert a CoD: Ghosts shell, as he has been patiently waiting for. Here you go buddy, hope you like it!:

[Image: 28cfuxy.png]

Here's what it looks like full size:

[Image: 2zswg9i.png]

As always, let me know if you've figured out a way to 1-up my design, and I'll get on that for ya!
To everyone else, that will serve as a sort of "sample" for my work. Feel free to request an avatar!

Rules:
Rules:
1. Do not make spam/off-topic posts.
2. Do not fight.
3. Do not request an avatar that involves anything crude, offensive, or too violent.
4. If you request an avatar, and I acknowledge you, do not re-request it again.
5. Be Patient! I will get to you eventually, unless I specifically say otherwise.

Have at it! Smiley_Smile
-Hero

ATTENTION:

I am currently not making signatures due to designing graphics for my school, and a renewed focus on schoolwork.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-02-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 03:24 PM by AlbertPujols5.)
RE: Official HeroGraphics Thread!
I love it. I will use it as soon as possible. Thanks for everything! So nice and thoughtful of you. thanks for everything.

Edit: Can you resize it because the first picture is a bit bigger than allowed. Also, I tired and I don't know how to get rid of the white background. Thanks!
Edit2: thanks lol, but I got it! Thanks for everything! So happy

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-02-2013, 03:24 PM
oh. that's so awesome. that avatar I so amazing

NICE JOB HERO2 Smiley_BigGrin
11-02-2013, 03:30 PM
(11-02-2013 03:12 PM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  I love it. I will use it as soon as possible. Thanks for everything! So nice and thoughtful of you. thanks for everything.

Edit: Can you resize it because the first picture is a bit bigger than allowed. Also, I tired and I don't know how to get rid of the white background. Thanks!
Edit2: thanks lol, but I got it! Thanks for everything! So happy

Glad you like it! I've got the biggest smile on my face right now! -> Smiley_Smile
(11-02-2013 03:24 PM)Master cheef Wrote:  oh. that's so awesome. that avatar I so amazing

NICE JOB HERO2 Smiley_BigGrin

Thank you! Would you like an avatar? I'm currently free. Smiley_BigGrin

11-02-2013, 03:37 PM
How about a basic signature to match my avatar? Hehe maybe something that just says Cod:ghosts in white letters and black background. Something that could be done in no more than 5-10 mins.
Small and thin so it fits.

This would be great! Thanks so much.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM
before you do his can you do mine. you don't have to. if you don't want to. it' not like I'm paying you. lol.
11-02-2013, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 03:57 PM by Goodkid.)
(11-02-2013 03:37 PM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  How about a basic signature to match my avatar? Hehe maybe something that just says Cod:ghosts in white letters and black background. Something that could be done in no more than 5-10 mins.
Small and thin so it fits.

This would be great! Thanks so much.

I'll get on that tomorrow, I'm too tired now.

(11-02-2013 03:43 PM)Master cheef Wrote:  before you do his can you do mine. you don't have to. if you don't want to. it' not like I'm paying you. lol.

What do you want exactly?

11-02-2013, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 04:04 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
I just want a signature. something halo theamed.

you can take your time. Smiley_BigGrin no stress.
11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Alright, thanks for makin' it chill, I can appreciate that. Smiley_Smile

11-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Hey Hybird, can you make an avatar for me?
Battlefield thema?

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]