Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hidden shells stay after prestige
02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: hidden shells stay after prestige
(02-05-2014 11:05 PM)Slim Wrote:  Then why lose symbols and backgrounds unlock by kills and wins and stuff. (Not level) That's the point I was getting at.

To start all over again and do those challenges again. You can see it as a "payment" for prestige, to lose all the badges you earned, and to get the prestige symbol and the prestige badge as a reward. Generally, the prestige system is for those who get bored after reaching lvl 99 and want to start all over again just for fun. You don't want this? so don't prestige man.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2014, 11:57 PM
(02-05-2014 11:51 PM)Meir Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 11:05 PM)Slim Wrote:  Then why lose symbols and backgrounds unlock by kills and wins and stuff. (Not level) That's the point I was getting at.

To start all over again and do those challenges again. You can see it as a "payment" for prestige, to lose all the badges you earned, and to get the prestige symbol and the prestige badge as a reward. Generally, the prestige system is for those who get bored after reaching lvl 99 and want to start all over again just for fun. You don't want this? so don't prestige man.

That's the thing lol. I want all badges, so I'm gonna have to prestige.

02-06-2014, 12:01 AM
I want the prestige symbol. The no prestige sucks...well is better than the beo 1 LINE white right where should be stars -_-

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-06-2014, 12:06 AM
(02-05-2014 11:57 PM)Slim Wrote:  

lol do whatever you want, anyway no one see how many badges you unlocked. If you'd get something special for unlocking all badges or unlocking amount of badges, and you have to prestige to get it then alright, but you get nothing...
02-06-2014, 12:09 AM
(02-06-2014 12:06 AM)Meir Wrote:  

lol do whatever you want, anyway no one see how many badges you unlocked. If you'd get something special for unlocking all badges or unlocking amount of badges, and you have to prestige to get it then alright, but you get nothing...

Yeah, I know. I just like having all badges so if I get bored of a combination I can mix and match.

02-06-2014, 12:11 AM
(02-06-2014 12:09 AM)Slim Wrote:  

Yeah, I know. I just like having all badges so if I get bored of a combination I can mix and match.

The prestige's badges aren't special anyway, no one use them eventually.
02-06-2014, 12:14 AM
(02-06-2014 12:11 AM)Meir Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 11:51 PM)Meir Wrote:  To start all over again and do those challenges again. You can see it as a "payment" for prestige, to lose all the badges you earned, and to get the prestige symbol and the prestige badge as a reward. Generally, the prestige system is for those who get bored after reaching lvl 99 and want to start all over again just for fun. You don't want this? so don't prestige man.

I haven't seen all of them. I heard prestige 4 was pretty cool. Plus I prestige in any game for the heck of it. I may make like a badge guide so people don't go out of their way to unlock something and end up getting disappointed.

02-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Exclamation RE: hidden shells stay after prestige
The prestige 5 badge is the best ever tough...meh

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-06-2014, 12:25 AM
(02-06-2014 12:14 AM)Slim Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 12:11 AM)Meir Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 11:57 PM)Slim Wrote:  That's the thing lol. I want all badges, so I'm gonna have to prestige.

I haven't seen all of them. I heard prestige 4 was pretty cool. Plus I prestige in any game for the heck of it. I may make like a badge guide so people don't go out of their way to unlock something and end up getting disappointed.

Prestige 4 badge is the same as it's prestige symbol. Every prestige badge is the symbol of the prestige, you can see all of the prestige badges when you press on 'prestige' (you get the screen of the symbols).
02-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Or look at leaderboard . It show it Smiley_Smile