Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hidden shells stay after prestige
02-05-2014, 01:00 PM
hidden shells stay after prestige
this isn't really a bug, but the hambo and spook shells stay in your profile when you prestige. if all other unpurchased items get taken away, why don't these?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: hidden shells stay after prestige
It just takes more time to reaquire them, you know where they are and how to get them.. Whats the point? Lving up to get shells is different from that
02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
I see where you're getting at. These can be unlocked again because you know how to get them. I just don't get why everything else is lost.

02-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Everything else is lost because thats what prestiging means.. A fresh start or new beginning..both synonyms of prestige
02-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Yes, but look at other games, CoD for example. You don't lose titles and stuff. Just weapons.

02-05-2014, 02:58 PM
on beo1, after you get prestige. the dummy egg, Easter bunny, and the party egg you didn't have to unlock after you presteged. so I don't know why we should make you unlock these after you prestige.
02-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Idk Slim.. I dont play CoD..........
02-05-2014, 10:55 PM
(02-05-2014 01:50 PM)Slim Wrote:  Yes, but look at other games, CoD for example. You don't lose titles and stuff. Just weapons.

Because you're lvl 1 after prestige, you can't stay with shells that getting unlocked at levels above 1 when you're lvl 1. You don't lose the pig and ghost shells simply because they're not unlocked by level.
02-05-2014, 11:05 PM
(02-05-2014 10:55 PM)Meir Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 01:50 PM)Slim Wrote:  Yes, but look at other games, CoD for example. You don't lose titles and stuff. Just weapons.

Because you're lvl 1 after prestige, you can't stay with shells that getting unlocked at levels above 1 when you're lvl 1. You don't lose the pig and ghost shells simply because they're not unlocked by level.

Then why lose symbols and backgrounds unlock by kills and wins and stuff. (Not level) That's the point I was getting at.

02-05-2014, 11:17 PM
(02-05-2014 10:59 PM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  @First post.

Same applied to BEO1, The hidden shells (Dummy Egg and the other shell I forgot its name, from the hidden minigame) Stayed when prestigeing. It isn't really a bug, yes, but the games shouldn't be completed every time one prestige, as it poses an annoyance to the player. I can see your concerned but don't worry, no bug at all Smiley_Smile.

Yeah thats a good point, it probably would get annoying.. Doing the same thing six times..

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and eggspecting different results