No 0% 0 0%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killing the Quitters/Chickens
02-05-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: Killing the Quitters/Chickens
(02-05-2014 03:43 AM)Trafalgar Law Wrote:  That's why i got 400 wins more than kills... TOTALLY SUPPORTED!

Nop. Its your fault noob <.<

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-05-2014, 04:41 AM
no,wtf are you saying,if they quit before I can kill'em how can it be my fault? ._.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
02-05-2014, 04:43 AM
I was jkin ._. Anyway.. yeah they quit almost all the time you play with noobs. I alway try to say hi and things to make them stay lol.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-05-2014, 04:48 AM
I only hit them and send them in hell. That's all. lol

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
02-05-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm still not sure about this. I think the main reason we didn't put this in in the first place is because we thought it would just make boosting even easier. But on the other hand it is kind of unfair I suppose (although it was always like this in BEO1 of course, worse in fact because we didn't have the chickens, and nobody really seemed to mind).

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
02-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Well just topoint out.. It doesnt look like anyone disagrees with me..
02-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Nobody cared about this in BEO1 because there wasn't kills leaderboard, but you're right Rob, and not only it will make easier for boosters, it will be boring to play a game when the enemy left with high health, and you get unlimited turns to kill him.
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Ok yeah thats true.. I can see your side of the arguement..
02-05-2014, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 11:11 PM by Meir.)
@Echo, That's exactly what I thought about this idea, but didn't have mood to write all this. That's why I'm against this idea.
02-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Well.. Yeh i agree with it.. I was justkind of angry at quitters because sometimes they leave just because they know theyre not going to win.. It might be the end of the game, it might not.. ..and if not.. You dont always have a good weapon that you can kill the chicken with.. Thats all.. ..now thatimthinking about it.. My idea is kinda stupid for the chicken just to stay there.. I didnt mean for the xp, i meant for the kill