Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
My thread they closed it again
02-02-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: My thread they closed it again
(02-02-2014 07:43 AM)Marold Wrote:  You're right, crocus, and thanks to the slim I decided to stop, because he was the one to answer and not a mod. I honestly wanted it to be a mod to answer but I have seen that they are too busy to answer me, I saw that slim is much more kind of mod
Thanks Slim Smiley_BigGrin

No problem man.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2014, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 07:59 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Okay nothing to say? Please don't keep making these threads if you don't have something real to report and you only want attention.

Alright, Marold wrote this:

You're a bit pathetic, I have to tell you, because for the third time you've closed a thread that you did not feel good, and do not ban me for this negative vote pff

There you go Marold, it's open again. Now, please tell me why do you say we abuse our power.
02-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Well, if you must know, to make abuse of power it takes my dear little grim, in your case, you close the thread that you do not like or that are contrary to wilt, and I call this abuse of power. but I will not say any more on this because I know that you bannarmi for reasons unnecessary and pointless so if you want to close it close it but I hope you realize that by doing so you'll make just ridiculous. I said all I had to say, now do what you will
02-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Marold, this is just getting silly now. Enough with these threads.
Patronising mods and saying 'little grim' is going to get you nowhere.

I've said it before but I'll say it again - don't break any rules and you'll never have an issue with us, our job is to enforce the rules that you are welcome to re-read.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-02-2014, 08:10 AM
''bannarmi''? I don't understand what you wanted to say, but I have never banned anyone... Also, whenever I close a thread is because there's nothing useful to discuss (yes, like THIS thread...).

But I will show you... I will let this thread open to see what the rest of the users have to say in addition.
Thread Closed