02-02-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: My thread they closed it again
lol everyone has hambo im never telling about the ghost tho

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2014, 07:17 AM
Well I still have not received any answer from any mods, so I assume they do not want to answer me, maybe I'm the obnoxious but I expect them to have a response
02-02-2014, 07:18 AM
They are offline, dude. I really want u to stop makign these threads tho.

02-02-2014, 07:23 AM
'll Stop making these threads as soon as the mod and I will respond as soon as the stop close all my threads as they may be stupid for them, and they should start to seriously close the threads that are useless in the forum and that you do not help anything , at least my thread to help people to see the abuse of power of this mod Smiley_Wink
02-02-2014, 07:30 AM
i was like this for a long time, then i almost got banned for it, so i stopped. unless u want to be banned stop this now. yoy dont have to im just saying you would be smart if you stopped, you know what i mean? You are much liek me in ways, and don't think i hate you because i don't! I'm jsut trying to make your time better in the forums Smiley_Wink

02-02-2014, 07:31 AM
I sent you a PM about it. This thread is probably gonna get closed anyway.

02-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Maybe you need stop for you and clan reputation. Your smart dude but dont exagerate with complaiting (or whatever it says) pesco Smiley_Tongue

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Thanks, croc, and why the rep? if ur just gonna do neutral erase it, or make it positive.

02-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Could you please tell us exactly what you find abusive? Why are you saying we abuse our ''power''? I want to explain you how this works.
02-02-2014, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 07:48 AM by Teallapescha.)
You're right, crocus, and thanks to the slim I decided to stop, because he was the one to answer and not a mod. I honestly wanted it to be a mod to answer but I have seen that they are too busy to answer me, I saw that slim is much more kind of mod
Thanks Slim Smiley_BigGrin

Finally, one of the mod wrote something, but honestly it's too late now to get answers, and I apologize for what I said or what I did, so you can save yourself the questions and you can not help but to close this thread so that no bother to do any more mods for this story

Anyway thanks to all the mods for having closed 2 of my thread, saying they were unnecessary, which is not true.
Thread Closed