Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Some mods abuse their power
02-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Exclamation Some mods abuse their power
So I'm here now to say that the mods abuse their power, and this is a very serious thing to do, but from what I see they do not understand that most continue to abuse their power, the more people will hate him, and you will come to a point that all mods will be hated and then want to apologize to everyone for all the things they did but at that point it will be too late for apologies. I now ask the mods do not abuse their power because they may regret it.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-01-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Some mods abuse their power
I like all the mods.. And i dont think they dont like me.. They way i see it, is that if you follow the rules they will like you.. Or at least they wont dislike you
02-01-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 11:05 AM by Teallapescha.)
But I did not say that I'm being obnoxious, I'm saying that some of them abuse their power by mod.
And the proof that they abuse their power, it will be when one of them will close this thread without any valid reason
02-01-2014, 11:29 AM
marold, you need to drop the subject or else you are gonna be IP banned. This is not a affective subject.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
02-01-2014, 11:34 AM
I Have To Learn To Ignore Mod Complain Threads

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
02-01-2014, 11:39 AM
(02-01-2014 11:29 AM)hawk157 Wrote:  marold, you need to drop the subject or else you are gonna be IP banned. This is not a affective subject.

An effective*

sorry i like to correct most peoples grammar problems when im bored..

And Marold, theyre going to close it because its a pointless topic..
02-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Wow Marold that text is difficult to read. It made me squint. Is that one of those things where it forces you to pay more attention to it? LoL.

Anywho, I've had to deal with the Mod's on good and bad occasions. I'll be the first to say, that they wont dislike you for anything you do, good or bad. They will just enforce the rules that were preset.

If you REALLY feel that one of the Mod's abused their power, you can always contact that Moderator privately, or if you have proof of it, go straight to the top. Why make a thread about it?

02-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Marold this isn't the first time you've made a thread about this.
Mods are here to enforce the rules as Vexis said, you can stay clear from any issues if you read them.
There's no abuse of power, just people forgetting certain rules.

You can find the rules thread here:
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/....php?tid=3

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed