Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
some weird lag
03-04-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 07:37 PM by Mageg.)
RE: some weird lag
This sounds as it'd be a problem with Flash if anything, it's an awfully specific error though, have you tried a fresh install of Flash?

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-05-2014, 04:13 AM
Buy a HP Pavilion G7, cheap, great laptop. Good for anything. Hardcore gaming, homework, chatting, talking to people... Smiley_Smile
03-05-2014, 05:28 AM
(03-04-2014 07:37 PM)Mageg Wrote:  This sounds as it'd be a problem with Flash if anything, it's an awfully specific error though, have you tried a fresh install of Flash?

yes, last time whwn Flash got updated.
03-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Even tough i personally never use anti virus software nor registry cleaners nor spyware finding software (do it all with the superhandy and supersmall Sysinternals, which gives really all details about programs) your specs should indeed be more then enough to have BEO2 run smoothly.
It's smart not to mess with registry and certainly don't need to clean the registry twice a day, but other then that, i can't tell anything else about the issues that you experience. I see lag, sometimes bad lag. But nothing which boots me out of a game or makes it unable for me to continue playing.
03-06-2014, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 05:41 AM by egg666.)
I don't exactly clean register except whwn I have uninstalled or updated something.

Yesterday shot with whirly no lag (although it was close range shot) but today chain gun got me booted.

edit: tested on 1 vs 1 match if it is once a day bug but its not.

attached pic how it looks from opponent's viewpoint (from my pow it looks normal except no damage except occasionally 3).

[Image: 2nl4l7o.jpg]
03-06-2014, 09:57 PM
If your OS is really reinstalled, the flash should be without issues.
Otherwise, make sure to completely remove flash (that takes some manual removal with the system => software) and reinstall it.
03-21-2014, 06:08 AM
just got connection lost after using Circle of Death, worked fine in try out but in match boot from match.
04-14-2014, 06:35 AM
i got also a lagg pc when i shoot i cant split that waepen from lvl 49 because me pc lagg to much

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]
04-30-2014, 04:45 AM
looks to be past since got kill with chain gun, gotta see if gren launcher and whirly work too (although I rarely get those and those aren't that usable always).