Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
some weird lag
02-28-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: some weird lag
I know that but only some guns (chain gun, whirly (I once shot with it somewhat up- and forward and 1 ammo hit enemy but didn't do any damage instead my timer went red, opponent quit so I didn't get a loss) and shotgun) cause game ending lag but not similar weaps like multi missile, repeater, roman candle, tri-x or spray and pray.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-28-2014, 06:49 AM
It's because of your connection; your computer and internet strength might seem good but occasionally I get these problems randomly (on a mac) and have to restart to solve it.

Smiley_FriedEggAll wars are civil wars, because all eggs are brothersSmiley_FriedEgg
02-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Not entirely true agentfire.
There are people playing this game from Asia, Europe, North America.
So the low latency timing (other word for lag) might be caused by the internet speed through all sometimes hundreds of hubs throughout the internet.
It's lightspeed fast, the internet, but still can be influenced by heavy traffic along the route, or other unknown reasons.
Lag on the other hand also tends to be highly influenced by the end user his computer.
03-03-2014, 04:41 AM
1st attempt to kill opponent with tin soldiers aka all king's men (got from daily spin) and I got booted from match, otherwise match went normally no lag any kind of.

let's see: chaingun, shotgun, whirlwig, grenade launcher and tin soldiers bug when I use those but similar weaps (multi-missile (near same as chaingun), spray 'n pray (similar as shotgun), crescent moon (quite similar as whirly) and multi-bouncer (similar as gren. launcher)) don't bug.

browser cache was as empty as it gets when browser gets closed.
03-03-2014, 05:06 AM
(03-03-2014 04:41 AM)egg666 Wrote:  1st attempt to kill opponent with tin soldiers aka all king's men (got from daily spin) and I got booted from match, otherwise match went normally no lag any kind of.

let's see: chaingun, shotgun, whirlwig, grenade launcher and tin soldiers bug when I use those but similar weaps (multi-missile (near same as chaingun), spray 'n pray (similar as shotgun), crescent moon (quite similar as whirly) and multi-bouncer (similar as gren. launcher)) don't bug.

browser cache was as empty as it gets when browser gets closed.

From 2011 to 2014... WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR PC!
Sorry, it must out.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
03-03-2014, 05:59 AM
(03-03-2014 04:41 AM)egg666 Wrote:  browser cache was as empty as it gets when browser gets closed.

It is not normal that your browser cache gets cleared when the browser is being closed. Please manually clear the browser cache so that you are sure it is indeed empty. Try again and see if that works.
Also, have you tried the other recommendations i posted? Because i don't see you reply to any of those.
03-04-2014, 05:46 AM
reinstalled browser but didn't get chance to use 1 of those bugging weaps (only which was in inventory at that time) so that remains to be seen if that helped.

tried other browser in BEO1 when same bug happened in that game (it was more random than in BEO2) and no help and after that I have reinstalled OS.

for me it is normal that browser cleans its caches (history, cookies and other temporary files) when it gets closed (and after I run ccleaner there are some leftover files (won't take much space (from few MBs (normal) to ~50 MBs (if I have played alot flashgames w/o closing browser for awhile) and space isn't problem)).
03-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Try a thing. Change pc .
Use the 2 pc with ur conection.
Use the 2 pc with conection diferent (diferent router)
Answer
1. Games works on 2 pc with same conection :its the computer.
2. Game works on 2 computer only with diferent conection :its conection
3. Still no work : get stronger pc's
4. No work anyway : change country.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
03-04-2014, 08:04 AM
So...
To sum it up: What browser have you used, what operating system (version, anything else you installed which affects browser like firewall, adblockers, virusscanners, systemcheckers, programming/ picture editing/ video software/ video editing anything else which might influence it, any kind of tool program, registry editing software)
What are your computer specifications (internal memory, processor power)

It is difficult to find what might be the error here. Usually when at the computer it's a lot easier because you can determine what happens and act accordingly. It might be that you run a lot of unneeded programs for instance which make your browser respond very slowly. I have seen people run up to 5 different virusscanners, 3 firewalls and also toolbars, adblockers, systemcheckers. After they cleared all of those out of their system it ran like clockwork again, limiting their need for additional software.
But i can't tell if that's the case with your system, as you say you reinstalled your operating system, which usually results in a clean system (unless you install all kind of things right away with it).
03-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Firefox (latest, autoupdate) is main browser, addons on it are netvideohunter, adblock (not used in BEO2), showip and oldbar (prefer FF2's url-bar). also HOSTS-file has blocked urls (added by spybot (latest) and spywareblaster (same)).

no toolbars (no need for those).

antivirus and software fw are provided by comodo (comodo internet security). adsl-modem (isp's) has nat (can't remember if fw too, doubt it although).

no pic editors outside MS paint and Irfanview (and those have nothing to do with browsers) and 1 video decoder (Super by erightsoft and has nothing to do with browser either) and no programming progs. K-Lite video codeck pack (latest (should be)) is installed but again it has nothing to do with browsers.

no systemcheckers (besides Windows own checkers).

only registy editing is ccleaner which I use twice a day to clean system from temp files and other leftovers and clean registry with it too (if there is something to be cleaned).

My system specs have been told before but its custom-built (aka not brand computer like Dell, Fujitsu, etc) Core2Quad (2.83GHz and even when BEO2 is running no more than 10% is used), Asus P5Q-E motherboard (I use its network chip), 4 GB DDR2-800 memory (usually bit under or over 1 quarter used), Ati Radeon 4870 1 GB PCI-E graphic card (even Intel Integrated HD 2000 would be enuf to run BEO2 with full details with slowest Core i3-processor) and Soundblaster Audigy provides sounds, normal wired keyboard and mouse (don't like wireless things) and 10 MB adsl net connection (ping to Great Britain is ~70 ms, atm 58 to 84 ms) and I use cable to connect modem and computer, plenty of diskspace for progs and os (WinXP 64bit), up-to-date Flash, Shockwave and Unity players. and drivers are up-to-date.

System runs like a clockwork even when BEO2 lags (shooter/game lags not me, seen many times fast shooting weapon like repeater or multi-missile ammos looklike they have went thru player who got shot and it could have taken most of timer until firing has stopped and damage been dealt and then few secs waiting when shooter and target get re-adjusted) and even when my weapons bug in game aka no hang outs or freezing etc.

Did totally clean install (delete system partition and normal format) ~1.5 years ago and then installed Windows updates and those progs I use.

When BEO1 started bugging my shooting I played with AG-account but BEO-account (made for testing if bug occured) didn't have any probs with whirly/gren launcher/whatever weap bugged at that time on same system and browser, 1 day everything worked fine and next day whirly shoot and pang I got booted after opponent's shot (1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 matches).