Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
mods special shell?
01-31-2014, 08:37 AM
RE: mods special shell?
crocus can not quit at this time that we are opening up and saying things that are true, and that a lot of people do not like, so let us clan members talk about how things are and say why I think people have got it wrong on how the things are going in the forum, because from what I see there's a bit of dictatorship of these mod
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-31-2014, 08:37 AM
I'd like to come but it's always full ._.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Its all going off topic now its a challenge?damn I miss when I was able to play ç.ç and sensei dint mind traf. He just has nothing to do then make useless posts.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-31-2014, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 09:59 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Every single game on the world has special ways to identify the official staff from the regular players, this is, so you can refer to them whenever you have any problem or doubt. That's why we need some way to identify ourselves.
If you don't understand this, it's actually not our problem. We are always welcoming new players in-game and inviting them to the forum.

As wrongly thought, we, the moderators and administrators, are never looking forward to upgrade our own prestige, we care much more about helping and making the site always better.

Smiley_Smile
Thread Closed