Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
mods special shell?
01-31-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: mods special shell?
Yes Ok but this does not justify the fact that you have different things in the game from us ordinary players
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-31-2014, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 08:07 AM by SenSei.)
as he said its his personal opinion thats ok,
its not bothering any other player than him so topic should be closed.

Marold should take this very very serious issue with admin via pm because evryone else would be disagree with you.
this topic should have ended with 1st 4 reply but it dragged unnecessarily to the 4th page.

you cant change some ones personal opinion if he sets his mind on one thing.

01-31-2014, 08:05 AM
Ehm pesco they have moderator badge cause they r moderators and help the game. They had cool shell as reward for the job they do. (First I saw mageg shell white I tought he was an hacker LOL )

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-31-2014, 08:10 AM
well there's not my opinion in here so:
1) Sensei is one of the worst players in beo,so he shouldn't talk about opinions.
2) Pesco and the others got different opinions,personally I don't care if Mageg and Grim got a special badge because I don't play to collect all shells/all badges.
3) Lots of players got a "BETA version" badge so even us got a "non-collectible" badge.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-31-2014, 08:17 AM
LOL sensei is nice here In beo2

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-31-2014, 08:18 AM
thanks Trafalgar Law now we know how one simple topic goes off-topic.

01-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Sensei are very exaggerated, Croco ok I understand that they are the mods etc etc but you know what I think and say that without some dirty word, then I close with you here. Instead Law all three of your options are right and I approve of, returning to sensei, I do not care if others do not agree with me on this subject, I have said something right and true regardless of the work they carry out the mod to beo then I ask you not to comment with this nonsense because I get angry more and more
01-31-2014, 08:21 AM
Yeah kind my fault time ti lock it guys

01-31-2014, 08:26 AM
thanks Sensei to make all beo users useless just because someone decided to play 293872390857923475394587357 per day and for giving at least 1032 wins of difference to all beo users (and also 1177 kills)

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-31-2014, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 08:35 AM by SenSei.)
traf you alwys welcome in my games i dont mind even you show up as guest.
i love all the chest thumping ppl do when thay have nothing show for Smiley_XD its just fun for me.

how about now i am online i will stay with you 1 hours if you are up for it.

Thread Closed